golden retriever relieves anxiety at dentist office
Dentist Hires A Sweet Golden Retriever To Calm Nervous Patients

Pets With Crocheted Hats!

These Animals Mourning The Death Of Their Loved Ones Will Make You Rethink Everything

Dog Adopts Orphaned Opossum Babies And Takes Them For Walks On Her Back

Credit:
9 Heartbreaking Photos Exposing Zoos As Animal Prisons

When It Comes To Love…Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold

September 30, 2010 | 8 Comments » | Topics: compilation

revenge

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest5Share on StumbleUpon0Email this to someone

8 Responses to “When It Comes To Love…Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold”

1. Evil Dick Says:
    September 30th, 2010 at 8:37 pm

If any bitch ever did this to me she would find herself cuffed, in jail on felony criminal charges and hit with a civil suit that would deflate her fake boobies.

2. w. dukehart Says:
    October 4th, 2010 at 10:27 am

Hey Evil Dick – I suspect you are really Scott Kelly (#9 pic) ! LOL !

3. Audi owner Says:
    October 4th, 2010 at 10:56 am

Wow. Looks like I need to get rid of my Audi. Everyone who owns one gets caught cheating. 🙂

4. Flegelo Says:
    October 6th, 2010 at 1:59 am

Be up front…these people feel let down by the other…some times they cannot help it….deny deny deny…so not the best policy…just sad for the great cars…..LOVE the sign posts…they all should have photo’s of the cheater….or better said the one who hurt the other…
    Now to Evil Dick…it takes two to tango…these just show what lengths people will go to if the trust is broken…most show guys at the main parties..but woman disappoint their men as well and well it hurts…

5. Nicholas Barraco-Hill Says:
    October 10th, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Listen if my boyfriend Dan EVERY cheated on me he’d be in for the spanking of a lifetime! Followed of course by his car being torched.

6. Age A Says:
    October 11th, 2010 at 8:26 am

Damaged: BMW, Porsche,Ford & Audi…good thing I drive a Mercedes Benz……

7. Mark Says:
    October 12th, 2010 at 5:14 pm

All the more reason NOT to marry or get involved with an American woman. They’re crazy, money-grubb’n gold diggers who will cheat on you in a blink of an eye and then complain. To me, they all remind me of….Snooky.

8. Liv Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 2:39 pm

This all seems like a horrible idea

Comments

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2016 StomachPunch LLC. All Rights Reserved