Cacao - The Milanese Dog That Takes The Bus To The Park (By Himself)
Meet Cacao, A Dog That Regularly Takes The Bus To His Favorite Spot In The City

dog newborn photos
This Couple Took An Amazing Newborn Photoshoot…With Their Dog!

funny pictures of the day 17
A Few Photos To Remind You That Life Is Beautiful

This Dog Can’t Stop Smiling After Being Rescued From A Shelter

amazing libraries
A Gallery Of The World’s Most Amazing Libraries

34 Cleverly Designed Inventions

March 10, 2011 | 356 Comments » | Topics: Design, Pics

awesome inventions

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest48.2kShare on StumbleUpon1195.1kEmail this to someone

356 Responses to “34 Cleverly Designed Inventions”

1. Sweetcandy661 Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 1:44 am

Cheap Supra Shoes to attract all the supra enthusiast so, who don’t want skateboarding, but additionally want supra trademark, specialized marketed Supra Footwear , aon the only placed through primary outlet stores and additionally individuals gift. All the supra Skytop NS could be very snug, supply the initial type want supra skytop selection. In these days i have to urge all the Supra Skytop NS Athletic shoes White, the software is about the 2011 most popular Supra Skytop ns athletic shoes. It’s always really seriously worth your current, delicious type, model visual appearance, and additionally snug little feet look and feel.

2. Dene Says:
    January 9th, 2012 at 10:02 am

OH WOW! I really like the storage in the staircase.. but the measuring tape belt.. NO WAY! 🙂

3. güvenlik kameraları Says:
    January 19th, 2012 at 3:13 am

Güvenlik Sistemleri her ihtiyaca ve her kullanım alanlarına göre degişiklik gösterir güvenlik kameraları hırsızlı önlemek hırsızın teşhisi iş yerinizin evinizin gözetlenmesi gibi farklı amaçlarda kullanılır. hırsız alarm sistemleri hırsızlıgın önlenmesi hırsızlık anında sinyal verisi gibi amçlarlar kullanılır. yangın alarm sistemleri yangın öncesi ve yangın sonrasında sinyal verir. görüntülü diafon sistemleri iş yerinize veya evinize girmek isteyen kişilerin kim oldugunu anlamak için kullanılır.

4. Emmy Says:
    February 19th, 2012 at 12:54 am

Can anyone please tell me from where these: http://www.nedhardy.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2011/march/practical_inventions/34_awesome_inventions_15.jpg can be purchased?

5. Dominik Says:
    February 19th, 2012 at 1:17 pm

I need to buy…oO

6. Info Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 9:01 am

I need to buy…oO

7. Valore Ofis Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 9:09 am

genius 🙂 yeah, how do we find the vendors?

8. awesome inventions Says:
    March 22nd, 2012 at 4:42 am

Awesome inventions! I love the USB, the slippers and the mugs. And I bet girls love that umbrella. Guys who invented these are genius!

9. Just Moi Says:
    March 28th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

There are several things I’d love to see about buying. Alas, no links to do that. 🙁

10. reverse phone lookup Says:
    April 6th, 2012 at 11:05 am

You have noted very interesting points ! ps nice internet site .

11. LOL Says:
    April 10th, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Nice stuff haha.. some of them are hilarious !

12. cell phone directory Says:
    April 13th, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Thanks for your write-up. Another thing is that just being a photographer consists of not only problem in catching award-winning photographs and also hardships in getting the best digicam suited to your requirements and most especially challenges in maintaining the standard of your camera. This can be very true and clear for those photography fans that are straight into capturing the nature’s interesting scenes – the mountains, the particular forests, the wild or perhaps the seas. Visiting these exciting places definitely requires a digicam that can surpass the wild’s tough setting.

13. Guest Says:
    April 14th, 2012 at 11:26 am

awesome

14. Leonardo Baron Says:
    April 16th, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Me encanto. – I lov t 🙂

15. Temora Brookes Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 1:21 am

I Really like the collection and also interested to buy some of these products….

16. ramiro quesada Says:
    April 20th, 2012 at 12:33 pm

que pasa

17. Michael Ma Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 6:24 pm

1. Watch-me-break-5-things-at-once USB Adapter.
    2. Tea-tip-overer
    3. Guide-n-Scratch Keyhole.
    4. Oops-I-stepped-on-Gonzo footwear.
    5. Outdoor homeless experience for poor people who still watch 13″ CRT TVs.
    6. {spill} F$#! Who-the-hell-designed-this-$#@! Mug.
    7. Use-once-and-never-use-again scissor.
    8. Chew-on-plastic Oreo cookie hooker.
    9. I’d-rather-do-this than-take-a-minute-to learn-to-chop-an-onion-properly-for-life guard.
    10. Panty-levitating hooks
    11. Tea that brings you back to the time you stepped in a closet and smelled some mothballs.
    12. Moonwalk trainers.
    13. Take-out-one-time-and-never-push-back-again-for-the-one-breakfast-in-bed-you’ll-have-in-your-lifetime table.
    14. Triangle-closet-in-the-middle-of-your-living-room with 3 doors.
    15. I-am-This-lazy tea pot.
    16. Steal-my-baby-while-I-take-a-poop hanger.
    17. Think-of-battery-acid-while-I-eat salt&pepper shaker.
    18. American-inch-measurement-device.
    19. Ride-me-till-I-injure-you-severely lamp.
    20. Play-with-me electric socket.
    21. Arm-carrying-sling for the truly feeble and lazy.
    22. Bottled-toilet-water. Your premium dog water.
    23. Watch-all-this-crap-fall-on-my-head umbrella.
    24. How-many-books-can-you-read-on-an-uncomfortable-chair torture device.
    25. Dry-your-noodles clothes pin.
    26. Never-sit-on-diarrhea-again Rolling Bench.
    27. Awful-beer-making-kit.
    28. Make-my-ghetto-room-look-ghettoer lamp.
    29. I-am-this-poor-and-I-don’t-know-how-to-tuck-in-my-shirt belt.
    30. Fondle-my-fingers hordivores tray.
    31. I-cripple-u shoe drawers.
    32. Look-at-my-toast-while-I-type tray.
    33. Dirty-balcony-wall-maker.
    34. North-Korean-soccer-ball maker.

18. reverse cell phone lookup Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 9:33 pm

My brother suggested I would possibly along the lines of this blog. He was totally right. This put up truly made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how a ton time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

19. Colorado Injury Attorneys Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I love these!

20. cell phone lookup Says:
    May 7th, 2012 at 7:11 pm

We have a do-nothing-president I myself will not provide him the honor of the title..

21. Mike Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 10:49 pm

Genius! Love the chopsticks and tape! http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=b54f26c591165ec973b71f4fc&id=2319c3a08b

22. Ajkfnal Says:
    June 21st, 2012 at 10:34 am

awesome double table !! http://www.freewebstore.org/qeqelbiz

23. I AM THE LAB Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 11:13 pm

So cool!

24. FRANK Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 5:34 am

great effort. well done. Awesome.!

25. Lisa Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Need some of these!! Great ideas! http://www.workfromhometoday.us

26. Minecraft Says:
    December 4th, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Lol

27. paul Says:
    July 13th, 2016 at 2:42 am

superb…..nice!….

Comments

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2016 StomachPunch LLC. All Rights Reserved