Cacao - The Milanese Dog That Takes The Bus To The Park (By Himself)
Meet Cacao, A Dog That Regularly Takes The Bus To His Favorite Spot In The City

19 dogs that don't care about your personal space
21 Dogs That Don't Care About Your Personal Space

photos guaranteed to put a smile on your face
15 Photos Guaranteed To Make A Smile On Your Face

Dog Rescued From House Fire Grows Up To Become Honorary Firefighter

How To Make A Super Easy Cat Tree That Your Feline Friend Will Absolutely LOVE!

The Best Of The Liberal College Student Meme

February 13, 2012 | 7 Comments » | Topics: Funny Pictures, meme, Pics

(via)

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest497Share on StumbleUpon0Email this to someone

7 Responses to “The Best Of The Liberal College Student Meme”

1. Gamblour Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 6:34 am

You forgot the one that says, “I want to be different and unique… Just like everyone else.” Great list, though. Pretty accurate summation.

2. Big Al Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 7:35 am

Was that a man or a woman?

3. Bgaines Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 9:01 am

Spelling police. First word should be “complains.”

4. Sarah Trachtenberg Says:
    April 25th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

That really bugged me, too. Esp. since it references poetry.

5. Sarah Trachtenberg Says:
    April 25th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

That really bugged me, too. Esp. since it references poetry.

6. Vince Butitta Says:
    May 8th, 2012 at 10:37 am

hahaha! this is hilarious (and I’m not laughing with you). what do an inability to spell, a relentless appeal to stereotypes, and an ignorant (possibly resentful?) view of a good education show? One more person that didn’t attend a liberal arts school… don’t worry dude, I hear being educated is overrated these days anyways..

7. Your Mom Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Wow, that was pretty fucking stupid. What a waste of my time. How much more ignorant stereotypical can people get? I guess now they’ll call me a liberal. I suggest kindergarten, they teach how to work with others and spelling.

Comments

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2016 StomachPunch LLC. All Rights Reserved