pictures guaranteed to put a smile on your face
20 Photos Guaranteed To Put A Smile On Your Face

17 Of The Best Examples Of Cat Logic

Family Post A Beautiful Tribute To Their Dog's Last Day On Earth

103-Year-Old Celebrates Birthday By Dressing Up As Wonder Woman And Volunteering At Senior Center

This is Lisefski's tiny home, which was built on a flatbed trailer. It measures 13 feet and four inches tall, eight feet by six inches wide, and 20 feet long, and can be pulled behind a car.
This 31 Year Old Was Sick Of Expensive Rent And High Costs. This Is What He Did!

The Best Of The Liberal College Student Meme

February 13, 2012 | 7 Comments » | Topics: Funny Pictures, meme, Pics

(via)

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest526Share on StumbleUpon7Email this to someone

7 Responses to “The Best Of The Liberal College Student Meme”

1. Gamblour Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 6:34 am

You forgot the one that says, “I want to be different and unique… Just like everyone else.” Great list, though. Pretty accurate summation.

2. Big Al Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 7:35 am

Was that a man or a woman?

3. Bgaines Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 9:01 am

Spelling police. First word should be “complains.”

4. Sarah Trachtenberg Says:
    April 25th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

That really bugged me, too. Esp. since it references poetry.

5. Sarah Trachtenberg Says:
    April 25th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

That really bugged me, too. Esp. since it references poetry.

6. Vince Butitta Says:
    May 8th, 2012 at 10:37 am

hahaha! this is hilarious (and I’m not laughing with you). what do an inability to spell, a relentless appeal to stereotypes, and an ignorant (possibly resentful?) view of a good education show? One more person that didn’t attend a liberal arts school… don’t worry dude, I hear being educated is overrated these days anyways..

7. Your Mom Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Wow, that was pretty fucking stupid. What a waste of my time. How much more ignorant stereotypical can people get? I guess now they’ll call me a liberal. I suggest kindergarten, they teach how to work with others and spelling.

Comments

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2016 StomachPunch LLC. All Rights Reserved