golden retriever relieves anxiety at dentist office
Dentist Hires A Sweet Golden Retriever To Calm Nervous Patients

17 Of The Best Examples Of Cat Logic

life is beautiful
A Few Photos To Remind You That Life Is Beautiful

rescue dogs comfort each other
Abused Dogs Comfort One Another While Being Treated in Animal Clinic

Professionals Confess The One Trick They Don't Want People To Know About Their Industries
23 Professionals Reveal Tricks That Companies Don't Want You To Know

The Best Of The Liberal College Student Meme

February 13, 2012 | 7 Comments » | Topics: Funny Pictures, meme, Pics

(via)

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest516Share on StumbleUpon7Email this to someone

7 Responses to “The Best Of The Liberal College Student Meme”

1. Gamblour Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 6:34 am

You forgot the one that says, “I want to be different and unique… Just like everyone else.” Great list, though. Pretty accurate summation.

2. Big Al Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 7:35 am

Was that a man or a woman?

3. Bgaines Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 9:01 am

Spelling police. First word should be “complains.”

4. Sarah Trachtenberg Says:
    April 25th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

That really bugged me, too. Esp. since it references poetry.

5. Sarah Trachtenberg Says:
    April 25th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

That really bugged me, too. Esp. since it references poetry.

6. Vince Butitta Says:
    May 8th, 2012 at 10:37 am

hahaha! this is hilarious (and I’m not laughing with you). what do an inability to spell, a relentless appeal to stereotypes, and an ignorant (possibly resentful?) view of a good education show? One more person that didn’t attend a liberal arts school… don’t worry dude, I hear being educated is overrated these days anyways..

7. Your Mom Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Wow, that was pretty fucking stupid. What a waste of my time. How much more ignorant stereotypical can people get? I guess now they’ll call me a liberal. I suggest kindergarten, they teach how to work with others and spelling.

Comments

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2016 StomachPunch LLC. All Rights Reserved