golden retriever relieves anxiety at dentist office
Dentist Hires A Sweet Golden Retriever To Calm Nervous Patients

missing cat found next to missing poster
Missing Cat Found Sitting Next To His Own Missing Cat Flyer

boy treats mom to dinner with allowance money
6-Year-Old Boy Treats His Mom to a 'Dinner Date' Once a Month With His Allowance Money

Man Saves for 10 Years to Buy an Ambulance for Sick Homeless Pets

Slat invented a way to rid oceans of damaging plastic refuse. It sounds rather far-fetched, but when you hear more about his invention, you'll understand why his project is garnering so much support.
A 20 Year Old's Genius Invention Could Rid The Ocean Of Plastic Pollution

The Best Of The Liberal College Student Meme

February 13, 2012 | 7 Comments » | Topics: Funny Pictures, meme, Pics

(via)

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest521Share on StumbleUpon7Email this to someone

7 Responses to “The Best Of The Liberal College Student Meme”

1. Gamblour Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 6:34 am

You forgot the one that says, “I want to be different and unique… Just like everyone else.” Great list, though. Pretty accurate summation.

2. Big Al Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 7:35 am

Was that a man or a woman?

3. Bgaines Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 9:01 am

Spelling police. First word should be “complains.”

4. Sarah Trachtenberg Says:
    April 25th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

That really bugged me, too. Esp. since it references poetry.

5. Sarah Trachtenberg Says:
    April 25th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

That really bugged me, too. Esp. since it references poetry.

6. Vince Butitta Says:
    May 8th, 2012 at 10:37 am

hahaha! this is hilarious (and I’m not laughing with you). what do an inability to spell, a relentless appeal to stereotypes, and an ignorant (possibly resentful?) view of a good education show? One more person that didn’t attend a liberal arts school… don’t worry dude, I hear being educated is overrated these days anyways..

7. Your Mom Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Wow, that was pretty fucking stupid. What a waste of my time. How much more ignorant stereotypical can people get? I guess now they’ll call me a liberal. I suggest kindergarten, they teach how to work with others and spelling.

Comments

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2016 StomachPunch LLC. All Rights Reserved