pictures that will put a smile on your face
17 Pictures That Are Guaranteed To Put A Smile On Your Face

Lets All Take A Moment To Remember The Struggles Of #GrowingUpShy

life is beautiful
A Few Photos To Remind You That Life Is Beautiful

kid writes letter to dog heaven, mailman responds
Kid Writes Letters To His Dog In Heaven, Mailman Writes Him Back (As Luke the Dog)

22 Animals You Might Not Know Existed

Learn Korean In 15 Minutes…Yep, It’s That Easy!

April 25, 2012 | 12 Comments » | Topics: How To

12 Responses to “Learn Korean In 15 Minutes…Yep, It’s That Easy!”

1. Gopher Says:
    April 25th, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Awesome!! Do Chinese, Russian, French, Swahili ..!

2. Regan Britstra Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 6:46 am

also ㅈ and ㅊ sound like (t) if you put them @ the end.

3. hmmmok Says:
    July 29th, 2012 at 7:53 pm

wowo lovely. thanks a lot man. my girlfriend is korean and i wanna marry her.. and i am indian. hope this will help me a great deal….

4. Mimi Says:
    August 18th, 2012 at 7:49 am

Thx soooooo much

5. a name Says:
    December 13th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

1. For the first pronunciation guide, “nothing” shouldn’t have the “N” circled, just the “o”.
    2. This is “learn to pronounce the korean alphabet”, not “learn korean”. And frankly, this seems more complicated to me than a simple one-random-squiggle correlating to one-random-sound model of phonetic alphabet.
    3. Still though, good job and thanks.

6. aryooki Says:
    February 1st, 2013 at 11:18 pm

This one more easy,

( korean has 14 consonant)

가 – ga

이 – ee

7. ChiaraJe Says:
    October 12th, 2013 at 12:23 am

와우, 어메이z잉! 하하하 this is so clever

8. Swapy s Says:
    December 26th, 2013 at 9:48 pm

hey!! i’m an indian, i just fall in love with korean languages by watching korean dramas i wanna learn it any way.. plz help me.. where to start and how to learn plz….(disadvantage is that i cant go away from my home town and learn.. so online is the only source..)

9. jessie Says:
    June 26th, 2014 at 9:28 pm

I must be retarded, I don’t understand anything. I started watching kdramas about a year ago and I fell in love with everything about Korea. So obviously now I want to learn to read and speak korean. I have learned a few basic words like hello, goodbye, sorry, thank you, etc. But I want to be able to understand everything without having to use subtitles. I’ve been trying to look for ways to learn, but it really is so difficult! Somebody help!

10. allrighty Says:
    July 17th, 2014 at 9:59 am

King Sejong who invented this said that you will learn this in a couple hours if you are clever, even stupid ones will learn in 10 days. Korean alphabet is not actually related to the spoken language. So, estimate yourself how clever you are.

11. Ryan Estrada Says:
    August 13th, 2014 at 6:28 pm

There’s a sequel, if you want to learn to count to a billion in Korean!

12. gta v 1.18 dns Says:
    September 4th, 2015 at 8:47 am

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading
    it, you happen to be a great author. I will make
    certain to bookmark your blog and may come back in the foreseeable future.
    I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice day!

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2015 StomachPunch LLC. All Rights Reserved