cute animal pictures
22 Cute Animal Photos To Make Your Day A Little Bit Easier

funny photos of pets that just want to go back inside
28 Hilarious Photos Of Pets That Just Want To Come Back Inside

parenthood comics
These 12 Comics Accurately Summarizes Parenthood

cat library
Office Has ‘Cat Library’ And Employees Can ‘Check Out’ Cats To Take To Their Desk

20 Graphs That Accurately Describe The World That We Are Living In

Learn Korean In 15 Minutes…Yep, It’s That Easy!

April 25, 2012 | 11 Comments » | Topics: How To

Hot Stories From Around The Web

11 Responses to “Learn Korean In 15 Minutes…Yep, It’s That Easy!”

1. Gopher Says:
    April 25th, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Awesome!! Do Chinese, Russian, French, Swahili ..!

2. Regan Britstra Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 6:46 am

also ㅈ and ㅊ sound like (t) if you put them @ the end.

3. hmmmok Says:
    July 29th, 2012 at 7:53 pm

wowo lovely. thanks a lot man. my girlfriend is korean and i wanna marry her.. and i am indian. hope this will help me a great deal….

4. Mimi Says:
    August 18th, 2012 at 7:49 am

Thx soooooo much

5. a name Says:
    December 13th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

1. For the first pronunciation guide, “nothing” shouldn’t have the “N” circled, just the “o”.
    2. This is “learn to pronounce the korean alphabet”, not “learn korean”. And frankly, this seems more complicated to me than a simple one-random-squiggle correlating to one-random-sound model of phonetic alphabet.
    3. Still though, good job and thanks.

6. aryooki Says:
    February 1st, 2013 at 11:18 pm

This one more easy,

( korean has 14 consonant)

가 – ga

이 – ee

7. ChiaraJe Says:
    October 12th, 2013 at 12:23 am

와우, 어메이z잉! 하하하 this is so clever

8. Swapy s Says:
    December 26th, 2013 at 9:48 pm

hey!! i’m an indian, i just fall in love with korean languages by watching korean dramas i wanna learn it any way.. plz help me.. where to start and how to learn plz….(disadvantage is that i cant go away from my home town and learn.. so online is the only source..)

9. jessie Says:
    June 26th, 2014 at 9:28 pm

I must be retarded, I don’t understand anything. I started watching kdramas about a year ago and I fell in love with everything about Korea. So obviously now I want to learn to read and speak korean. I have learned a few basic words like hello, goodbye, sorry, thank you, etc. But I want to be able to understand everything without having to use subtitles. I’ve been trying to look for ways to learn, but it really is so difficult! Somebody help!

10. allrighty Says:
    July 17th, 2014 at 9:59 am

King Sejong who invented this said that you will learn this in a couple hours if you are clever, even stupid ones will learn in 10 days. Korean alphabet is not actually related to the spoken language. So, estimate yourself how clever you are.

11. Ryan Estrada Says:
    August 13th, 2014 at 6:28 pm

There’s a sequel, if you want to learn to count to a billion in Korean! http://ryanestradadotcom.tumblr.com/post/94631901914/the-sequel-to-learn-to-read-korean-in-15-minutes

Comments

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2014 StomachPunch Media LLC. All Rights Reserved