1. I don’t really know, and I think that’s where the beauty comes from.
2. Happiness is realizing that there’s nowhere else you’d rather be than where you are right now.
3. Happiness is being content with where you are, who you’re with and what you have right now. It is living in the moment.
4. Not caring what other people think about you, enjoying those you have around you, and enjoying what you have in your life and appreciating it.
5. Being content with yourself. Being at ease with what you have and what you don’t. Living life like you want to live it.
6. Happiness is many things. Above all, it is a choice. It is taking action, it accepting yourself for who you are and where you are in life. It is also our relationships with others. Our actions determine our happiness, and we choose our actions, choose to be happy!!!
7. Happiness is either the lack of fear or the inability for fear to have an effect on you. Happiness is not being afraid to love someone and not being afraid if they don’t love you back. It’s not having to worry about getting something you need for survival or basic dignity, while not worrying if you can’t obtain a single item on top of that. (as a book I read stated, “want everything, need nothing”). It’s not being afraid of: being rejected/ accepted, failing, your image and how it’s percieved, looking like an idiot, what people think of you, your future, the future of the world, etc—¦ I think we should always strive to improve each of these things, being happy doesn’t mean instant acceptance and doing nothing, but just the comfort in knowing that even if you try to improve any of these and fail, it’s still ok.
8. I’m giving a much simpler answer then all the others, but that’s what I believe happiness is. Putting together all of the little things and appreciating how wonderful life is. Maybe it’s just a lazy day in bed with tea and a good book, or staring up at the sky for a minute. These things make me happy, and that’s worth more then all the big things.
9. Happiness to me is being content with where you are this second. When you let the worries and fears fade away and you look at the reality of life and be grateful for every second your breathing, every moment you’re alive. Life isn’t all roses and chocolate, but it is beautiful, and it’s the appreciation of that beauty that I see as happiness.
10. Feeling really good about yourself, the day, and feeling that nothing is really as bad as it seemed
11. Happiness to me, is being able to truly smile even when I’m going through my worst.