wally the bunny
Meet Wally, The Cute Pigtailed Bunny You Will Ever See

mens fashion 70s vintage
Men's Fashion Ads From The 70s

4Zc6XoG
Father And Son Take The Same Photo For 27 Years

cat library
Office Has ‘Cat Library’ And Employees Can ‘Check Out’ Cats To Take To Their Desk

Laughing tears
Looking at Tears Under a Microscope Reveals The Imprint Our Emotions Leave At The Microscopic Level

10 Of The Smartest People On The Planet

August 30, 2012 | 7 Comments » | Topics: Uncategorized

Hot Stories From Around The Web

7 Responses to “10 Of The Smartest People On The Planet”

1. Ed Says:
    September 1st, 2012 at 5:32 pm

All well and good, being smart that is…but can they juggle and wiggle their ears? I thought not. My advice to them is focus on the important things….impressing the girls (or boys if that’s your thing)

2. JamesWoodsIsn'tSmart Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 8:40 am

A 779 on the SAT isn’t possible. The SAT is scored on ten-point intervals, so the only possible scores are 770, 780, etc. And it’s also not particularly impressive, certainly not “supergenius” level compared to the people on this list.

3. J Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 11:01 am

The SAT was not always scored in 10 point intervals. Does no one remember that Zack Morris scored a 1502? I agree that it’s not that impressive though.

4. elmagnifico Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 1:31 pm

I take it the two of you above me didn’t score a perfects 800 on verbal. Unlike James Woods.

5. elmagnificant Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 9:43 pm

I take it you did not score a perfect 800 on the verbal section either.

6. elmagnifico Says:
    September 3rd, 2012 at 1:05 am

I only scored a 600s. The SATs do not share my fondness of the superfluous s.

7. Tim Says:
    September 3rd, 2012 at 7:23 am

Have they changed the way IQs are determined in the past few decades? It was always my understanding that the determination of IQs past about 170-180 grew fuzzy and the numbers were highly unreliable…

Comments

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2014 StomachPunch Media LLC. All Rights Reserved