This Rescued Piglet and Kitten Have Been Inseparable Since the Day They Met

socially awkward comics
15 Comics Socially Awkward People Can Relate To

beautiful life 17
A Few Photos To Remind You That Life Is Beautiful

funny pictures and videos of the day
Marathon Runner Adopts Little Dog That Followed Him For 77 Miles Of The Race

animals in the womb
Incredible Photographs Of Animals In The Womb

10 Of The Smartest People On The Planet

August 30, 2012 | 7 Comments » | Topics: Uncategorized

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest105Share on StumbleUpon6Email this to someone

7 Responses to “10 Of The Smartest People On The Planet”

1. Ed Says:
    September 1st, 2012 at 5:32 pm

All well and good, being smart that is…but can they juggle and wiggle their ears? I thought not. My advice to them is focus on the important things….impressing the girls (or boys if that’s your thing)

2. JamesWoodsIsn'tSmart Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 8:40 am

A 779 on the SAT isn’t possible. The SAT is scored on ten-point intervals, so the only possible scores are 770, 780, etc. And it’s also not particularly impressive, certainly not “supergenius” level compared to the people on this list.

3. J Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 11:01 am

The SAT was not always scored in 10 point intervals. Does no one remember that Zack Morris scored a 1502? I agree that it’s not that impressive though.

4. elmagnifico Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 1:31 pm

I take it the two of you above me didn’t score a perfects 800 on verbal. Unlike James Woods.

5. elmagnificant Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 9:43 pm

I take it you did not score a perfect 800 on the verbal section either.

6. elmagnifico Says:
    September 3rd, 2012 at 1:05 am

I only scored a 600s. The SATs do not share my fondness of the superfluous s.

7. Tim Says:
    September 3rd, 2012 at 7:23 am

Have they changed the way IQs are determined in the past few decades? It was always my understanding that the determination of IQs past about 170-180 grew fuzzy and the numbers were highly unreliable…

Comments

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2016 StomachPunch LLC. All Rights Reserved