cat in subway
This Cat In Japan Knows How To Take The Subway

30 Smartass Test Answers That Deserve An A For Creativity

boy treats mom to dinner with allowance money
6-Year-Old Boy Treats His Mom to a 'Dinner Date' Once a Month With His Allowance Money

kids reading program animal shelter
Kids Comfort Shelter Dogs by Reading to Them

public-interest-public-awareness-ads-36-1
40 Powerful Social Ads That Will Make You Stop And Think

10 Of The Smartest People On The Planet

August 30, 2012 | 7 Comments » | Topics: Uncategorized

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest105Share on StumbleUpon6Email this to someone

7 Responses to “10 Of The Smartest People On The Planet”

1. Ed Says:
    September 1st, 2012 at 5:32 pm

All well and good, being smart that is…but can they juggle and wiggle their ears? I thought not. My advice to them is focus on the important things….impressing the girls (or boys if that’s your thing)

2. JamesWoodsIsn'tSmart Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 8:40 am

A 779 on the SAT isn’t possible. The SAT is scored on ten-point intervals, so the only possible scores are 770, 780, etc. And it’s also not particularly impressive, certainly not “supergenius” level compared to the people on this list.

3. J Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 11:01 am

The SAT was not always scored in 10 point intervals. Does no one remember that Zack Morris scored a 1502? I agree that it’s not that impressive though.

4. elmagnifico Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 1:31 pm

I take it the two of you above me didn’t score a perfects 800 on verbal. Unlike James Woods.

5. elmagnificant Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 9:43 pm

I take it you did not score a perfect 800 on the verbal section either.

6. elmagnifico Says:
    September 3rd, 2012 at 1:05 am

I only scored a 600s. The SATs do not share my fondness of the superfluous s.

7. Tim Says:
    September 3rd, 2012 at 7:23 am

Have they changed the way IQs are determined in the past few decades? It was always my understanding that the determination of IQs past about 170-180 grew fuzzy and the numbers were highly unreliable…

Comments

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2016 StomachPunch LLC. All Rights Reserved