cute gifs
Cute GIFs Galore!

cats that don't want to cuddle
Hilarious Photos Of Cats That Really Don't Want To Cuddle

truths about life
88 Important Truths I’ve Learned About Life

funny pictures and videos of the day
Guide Dog Jumps In Front Of Oncoming Bus To Save Blind Owner's Life

worst charity
The 10 Worst Charities To Donate To

This Is What You Call Love

September 19, 2012 | 8 Comments » | Topics: Heartwarming

(via Buzzfeed)

Hot Stories From Around The Web

8 Responses to “This Is What You Call Love”

1. nosuchthingaswarheros Says:
    September 19th, 2012 at 3:39 pm

And that’s why you don’t go to other countries to kill people you don’t even know personally.

2. Anon Says:
    September 20th, 2012 at 10:50 am

This is what you got out of that? Glad I don’t have to wake up as you every day.

BTW I didn’t know Bin Laden personally either, but I’m glad someone got him.

3. John Smith Says:
    September 20th, 2012 at 5:43 pm

Scumbags like you don’t deserve to breathe the same air as people who risk their lives to give you the right to be a whining little dickhead.

4. Jane Doe Says:
    September 20th, 2012 at 6:28 pm

While I agree there are more edifying messages to take away from the images above, nosuchthing’s comment rings of some truth, while yours smacks of ignorance. Our most recent wars have had nothing to do with protecting the constitutional rights of US citizens. That’s just absurdly mindless and propaganda-like drivel. I believe that poor man lost his arms and legs for absolutely nothing. And that’s truly sad.

5. Morgan Sheridan Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 10:38 am

This gives me a lump in my throat.

6. Phoenix Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 6:35 am

“AMERICA! F*CK YEAH! Coming to save the motherf*ckin’ day now!”

7. Phoenix Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 6:41 am

No. The money that comes out of every paycheck this person has ever earned gives them the right to be a whining little dickhead. Paying further taxes on every purchase gives them the right. We pay for these rights.

Sending illiterate children into battle over oil is not a hero’s job. There is no pride in killing innocent civilians because Uncle f*cking Sam told you it makes you “a real ‘Merican!” Murdering children is not as romantic as this series of photos would have you believe.

8. ohyea Says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 8:55 am

perhaps you would never be able to see, receive or give love !! your a total asshole!!

Comments

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2014 StomachPunch Media LLC. All Rights Reserved