hamster butts
Hamster Butts (18 Photos)

funny pictures of guilty dogs
Guilty Dogs That Have Been Caught In The Act

Beautiful Story Of A Man Saving A Homeless Dog From Near Death

funny pictures and videos of the day
Guide Dog Jumps In Front Of Oncoming Bus To Save Blind Owner's Life

deep fried fair foods
They’ll Fry Just About Anything At These State And County Fairs

A Few Pictures That Might Restore Some Of Your Faith In Humanity

November 1, 2012 | 19 Comments » | Topics: Humanity

Hot Stories From Around The Web

19 Responses to “A Few Pictures That Might Restore Some Of Your Faith In Humanity”

1. Minky Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Many of these are fake: just stock photos to which false statements have been added. Typical of Ned Hardy … pseudo- feel good bullshit

2. Chris Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 11:59 pm

Minky is a jaded and callous fool with no sense of integrity or pride. Must suck to see the world through scratched lenses. Have a nice day…

3. Minky Says:
    November 2nd, 2012 at 2:30 am

And you are a gullible fool

4. Nkoyo Chibuogwu Says:
    November 2nd, 2012 at 4:28 am

Chris – I am a wife of a former senior member of the Nigerian government. Coul you help me get $25 million out of the country? If you do I will give you 10%.

5. Guy Lafata Says:
    November 2nd, 2012 at 5:26 am

Are they fake? So it’s a coincidence that the annotations of 6 of the images are the same font?

6. Georgie75 Says:
    November 2nd, 2012 at 6:01 am

Chris, at least be honest and admit that you are the admin at Ned Hardy

7. Minky Says:
    November 2nd, 2012 at 7:16 am

He is? And he hypocritically accused me of a lack of integrity! At the time I thought his accusation re. “integrity and pride” showed a misunderstanding of these words, but poor standards of english are common on this site.

8. Hannah Says:
    November 2nd, 2012 at 8:54 am

You know, I really needed a pick-me-up after the horrific conditions my family and I have been in the past few days due to Hurricane Sandy and felt so much better when I saw these photos. But thank you for ruining my image of humanity, Minky. I wish I was still ignorant to the fact you so carelessly informed us with, with no regard as to how it may impact the ones who NEEDED the faith these pictures gave. You, ma’am, suck.

9. Minky Says:
    November 2nd, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Hannah (who clearly is Chris, the admin of this site) – to use a natural disaster to try to defend your fake images is despicable: you should be ashamed of yourself.

10. Riggs Says:
    November 2nd, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Dear Ned Hardy – fuck you for intoning Hurricane Sandy: people died, and you dishonor them by your false claims

11. Lee Atterberry Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 6:06 am

yeah fuck you Ned Hardy. Youll burn it hell.

12. Hannah Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 6:37 pm

Yeaaaaah, no, I’m a real New Yorker with no affiliation to this website. I’ve been through hell and back this week and know people who have lost everything. So shut the fuck up.

13. Minky Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Hannah: it is very likely you are Chris / Ned Hardy. But in the unlikely circumstance that are are not then you are: (i) gullible & naive to believe all the above photos are genuine, and (ii) ridiculuos that you vent your disappointment that they are not at the person who posted the fact -> “don’t shoot the messenger”, rather blame the person who undertook the deception.

14. Chris Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 7:19 am

I honestly can’t say I am an admin at this site. And you are correct, maybe integrity and pride were not the correct words to use. Although a cynical view on any positive message shows a lack of trust and social ineptitude towards your fellow human being. When the default answer to anything positive is to call bullshit, one must assume a lack of confidence in basic emotional “integrity” and an unstable capacity for trust. A lack of pride was really more of a baseless assumption than anything supported by concrete evidence. But as past experience has shown me; pessimists don’t generally thing very highly of themselves.

15. Chris Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 7:24 am

Furthermore, why even come here? Don’t you have better things to do than get upset with good-intentioned images on a website built largely around that premise?

16. Chris Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 7:43 am

Not sure what to even make of this…My name is Chris, not Hannah….And I think gullibility can be placed on someone who proclaims fact and bases arguments on assumptions that I am (i) Some sort of admin based on some random smart-ass and not just some random guy who likes looking at images that make me feel good. And (ii) that I am so dead-set on proving a point that I would make multiple aliases to support the fact that not everyone is a cynical dick. Also, you seem to assume every single image presented above must be a fraudulent photoshop. Either that, or you don’t realize only 6 have captions and the rest are just photos. Probably just re-posted by whoever runs the site and not actually made by them. Talk about gullible. And just for clarification, I never stated that every image must be 100% authentic; just that you are an unfeeling ass-hat.

17. Chris Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 8:21 am

Umm…Where do you get Hurricane Sandy from? Was it- Was it the guy with the basket of kittens? Maybe the broken window with the plastic or the guys saving a lamb from the ocean? I’m really wondering what the hell you are looking at, please…You just hurt my brain…

18. Chris Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 8:24 am

Holy fuck-balls really?! Of course! Just supply me with your bank account info and I would be happy so set up a direct deposit and take advantage of this incredible offer!

19. Lenaya Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 2:01 pm

I think those who have such an incredible hate towards this site are the one’s that may benefit from the attempt at the good messages. Also, there seems to be a lot of effort put towards something they dislike so much. Don’t bother arguing with trolls, they probably just ran out of youtube videos to comment obscenely irrelevant comments at.

Comments

Ned Hardy | Advertise | Contact | Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2014 StomachPunch Media LLC. All Rights Reserved