Photos of the ghosts towns of Fukushima
Animals that totally look like celebrities
A tribute to the awesomeness of Charles Bukowski
Basment transformed into Star Trek Enterprise!
And this is why you shouldn't get sick in America
Reach over one million taste makers a month
50 Seriously Awesome Halloween Costume Ideas For Kids
36 Moments Showing You The True Meaning Of Love
And This Is Why You Should Be Following National Geographic On Instagram
Props To All The Awesome Dog Owners Out There
Cat Selfies Are The Best Thing Ever!
9 Common Mistakes That Parents With Good Intentions Make Because Of Ignorance
Life Has Its Share Of Beautiful Moments
A Few Things Only Cat Owners Will Understand
23 Pictures Of Hipsters Taking It To The Next Level
28 Pieces Of Technology That Show We Are Living In The Future Now
Kids And Animals = A Winning Combination Of Cute!
31 Cat Thieves Caught in the Act
18 Awesome Halloween Ideas For Physically Disabled Children
December 3, 2012 | 2 Comments » | Topics: Overflow
KIMJONGILIA: North Korea Prison Camps Documentary
What if Guys and Girls Changed Roles at the Gym?
How to Get to Mars. Very Cool!
Super Mario Beads 3
Woody Allen answers 12 unusual questions
Re. 1st photo: if the parents encouranged their children to eat healthly & excercise a little then, perhaps, Amercicans would not be so fat.
The photo of the diffeent electrical sockets is wrong, including:
(1) New Zealand uses the same design as Australia, but is not listed.
(2) The UK is in the European Community, but doesn’t use any of the designs shown against the Euro flag.
(3) China uses a number of different designs, not just the single one shown.
(4) Germany & France are in the European Community, but their flags are listed separately to the Euro flag.
(5) The design against the UK flag is used in a number of other places, and I’ve used it in Hong Kong, China & Uzbekistan.
And there are plenty more errors, but what do you expect from Ned Hardy … a site that fakes photos + steals them from elsewhere without giving credit, and all with zero fact-checking.