Children bedrooms from around the world
Hilariously cute pictures of cats taking a bath
The Curse Of The Traveler
The art of James Jean will blow your socks off!
Loyal dog stays by owners grave for over six years!
Reach over one million taste makers a month
42 Stunning Photos Of The Human Race
Pretty Girl Making Ugly Faces
This Man Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity
Pictures Inside A Chinese Internet Addiction Camp
Dogs And Cats That Deserve An Apology
Artist Recreates His Childhoold Drawings 20 Years Later
Daughter's Touching Photos Chronicles Her Parents' Joint Battle With Cancer
How To Not Care What Other People Think About You
The Pugs Of Westeros
The 10 Commandments For Dog Owners
Stuff My Guinea Pig Does
Genius Vending Machines Feeds Stray Dogs And Recycles All At The Same Time
Beautiful Photographs Of Children Playing Around The World
These Rejection Letters Sent To Famous People Will Inspire You To Not Give Up
Beautiful Parenting Moments In The Animal Kingdom
Crazy Things The TSA Has Confiscated
Man Single-Handildly Plants An Entire 1,360 Acre Forests
December 3, 2012 | 2 Comments » | Topics: Overflow
KIMJONGILIA: North Korea Prison Camps Documentary
What if Guys and Girls Changed Roles at the Gym?
How to Get to Mars. Very Cool!
Super Mario Beads 3
Woody Allen answers 12 unusual questions
Re. 1st photo: if the parents encouranged their children to eat healthly & excercise a little then, perhaps, Amercicans would not be so fat.
The photo of the diffeent electrical sockets is wrong, including:
(1) New Zealand uses the same design as Australia, but is not listed.
(2) The UK is in the European Community, but doesn’t use any of the designs shown against the Euro flag.
(3) China uses a number of different designs, not just the single one shown.
(4) Germany & France are in the European Community, but their flags are listed separately to the Euro flag.
(5) The design against the UK flag is used in a number of other places, and I’ve used it in Hong Kong, China & Uzbekistan.
And there are plenty more errors, but what do you expect from Ned Hardy … a site that fakes photos + steals them from elsewhere without giving credit, and all with zero fact-checking.