1. Spend more time with those who make you smile and less time with those who you feel pressured to impress.
2. Never tell someone their dreams are impossible. Youâ€™ll feel like a fool when they prove you wrong.
3. If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make an obvious effort to do so. Donâ€™t bother reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.
4. One of the hardest lessons in life to learn is figuring out which bridges to cross and which to burn.
5. There’s always some truth behind ‘just kidding,’ knowledge behind ‘I don’t know,’ emotion behind ‘I don’t care,’ and pain behind: ‘It’s okay.’ So pay close attention to how people feel.
6. You never know how strong you really are until being strong is the only choice you have.
7. In the end, we only regret the chances we didnâ€™t take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.
8. Too many people buy things they donâ€™t need with money they donâ€™t have to impress people they donâ€™t know.
9. The best thing in life is finding someone who knows about all your flaws and still thinks you’re completely amazing.
10. Nobody is perfect, and nobody deserves to be perfect. Nobody has it easy, everybody has issues. You never know what people are going through. So pause before you start judging, criticizing, or mocking others. Everybody is fighting their own unique war.
11. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
12. The best revenge is happiness, because nothing drives your adversaries more insane than seeing you smiling and living a good life.
13. Fall in love when youâ€™re ready, not when youâ€™re lonely.
14. Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
15. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isnâ€™t trying.
16. Pursuing happiness by acquiring material things (fancy cars, expensive jewelry, designer clothing) is like jogging to the grocery store on your treadmill: it wonâ€™t get you anywhere.
17. Life isnâ€™t about waiting for the storm to pass, itâ€™s about learning to dance in the rain.
18. Life is way more enjoyable when you stop trying to be cool and simply focus on being yourself.
19. If you want to feel rich, just count all the great things you have that money canâ€™t buy.
20. Embrace change. As uncomfortable as it is sometimes, change allows us to stretch and grow. New things feel awkward and scary at first, but those feelings go away, and you are left with something bigger and bolder in your life.