With 2,700 rooms spanning 16 decks, the Allure of the Seas is like a miniature city, travelling from Fort Lauderdale to the Carribbean at a comfortable 22 knots. Oh and thereâ€™s a Starbucks on boardâ€¦
Standing upright at 1,187 feet tall, Allure of the Seas is 124 feet taller than the Eiffel Tower.
– Allure of the Seasâ€™ length is approximately equal to three and half regulation size soccer/football fields
– Allure of the Seas is 5.11 times longer than a Boeing 747 Jetliner
– Allure of the Seas was constructed out of 500,000 individual parts
– 158,503 gallons of paint was used
– The electrical cables onboard Allure of the Seas would stretch approximately the distance from Fort Lauderdale, Fla. to Juneau, Alaska