Nurse Has The Perfect Response for Parents Who Don’t Want to Vaccinate Their Children

• 662
    Shares

meggy doodle anti-vax response

Meggy Doodle, a mother and registered nurse from Monterey, California shared a Facebook post, explaining why she thinks parents who refuse to vaccinate their kids have the right to do so. However there is one big caveat.

“I think that people who don’t want to vaccinate should have the freedom to do so. If they think that ‘Big pharma’ is just trying to turn a profit or poison us all. .. they should be allowed to believe that, but the caveat to that is this: Then they should NOT be allowed go to the doctor or the hospital when they get sick, looking for treatment. That’s right.”

“Then they should NOT go to the doctor or the hospital when they get sick, looking for treatment.

“That’s right. And here’s why: Big pharma makes those antibiotics we are going to pump you full of when you are about to die from sepsis. The steroids and epi we might give you to save your life from your anaphylaxis? Yep, big pharma is behind that too.

“That inhaler you need to treat your kid’s asthma? Better pass on that as well, because … you guessed it … brought to you by Big P.

“Having a heart attack? Better break out your essential oils and get your affairs in order, because the only thing we have to offer you is medicine and procedures brought to you by the very same people who are responsible for those vaccines you insist are evil,”

“Having a massive stroke? Can’t talk or move half your body? Well no TPA for you. Even though it could potentially reverse every symptom of your stroke in minutes … Because big pharma is making a killing on that stuff … I think it’s like $25k a pop.

“And when you get diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, don’t even think about chemo …
Code Blue?? Don’t expect us to crack open the crash cart! It’s just stocked full of meds we need to get your heart beating again. Where do you think they come from?
I think you get the picture.”

“Everything has risks. Everything has side effects. Medicine is not perfect. We advocate for vaccinating your children and yourself because science has PROVEN it’s the most effective method of controlling the spread of disease and giving you and everyone around you the best chance of NOT DYING from something preventable.

“Believe me when I say that not vaccinating yourself or your children because you believe that big pharma only cares about profit or that the scientific medical community has been duped, is 100 per cent insanity.

“I take even more offence to anyone that would imply that a college-educated professional, like myself, is incapable of ‘doing the research’. People always fire back with something like, “well if you are vaccinated, why do you care that I’m not? If you are so sure your vaccines work, It’s not like you can catch it. You are 100 per cent right. I will probably be just fine. It’s my newborn baby who is too young to be vaccinated that I’m worried about, it’s my friend who is going through chemo, it’s a neighbour that is immune compromised, it’s my cousin who is allergic and can’t receive the vaccine. Yes, we tell you to get vaccinated to protect yourself, but it’s so much bigger than that.”

“Vaccinate. Because it’s not just about YOU”

You Might Like

Popular Stories On Ned Hardy

This Pitbull Got Adopted From The Shelter But Wouldn’t Leave Without His Best Friend Chihuahua

This Woman And Her Best Friend Tortoise Have Been Together For Over 50 Years

This Golden Retriever Puppy Is A Guide Dog For His Blind Brother

This Priest Brings Stray Dogs To Mass So Families Can Adopt Them

Dying Veterans Last Wish To Be Reunited With His Dog Granted In Emotional Reunion

New Loving Owner Saves Obese Golden Retriever From Being Euthanized And Helped Him Lose 100 Pounds

Teacher Carries 10-Year-Old Girl With Spina Bifida On His Back So She Wouldn’t Miss Field Trip

Postman Makes Sure Dog Gets A Daily Letter Even When There Isn’t Any Mail

Lost Dog Returns Home with New Dog And Goat Friend

Husband Spends 2 Years Planting Thousands of Flowers For His Blind Wife to Smell

7 Comments

1. Jc says:

She’s so ignorant and naive

1. Cindy says:

Did you read the entire article. She is really quite sensible, intelligent, and thoughtful in her point. What did you find naive? You are flat wrong about her being ignorant. She started fact after fact about the involvement ’big pharma’ has on every treatment performed in the medical field. She gave several examples. I don’t think that ’big pharma’ needs to charge so much for medications as I have personally experienced serious health complications when I couldn’t afford one of my prescriptions. This is also a serious problem with insurance companies. The inequality in pricing for life saving drugs is crazy. A drug addict that has overdosed will get Narcan / Naloxone for free to keep them from dying. A diabetic using insulin to stay alive is expected to pay up to $1000.00 a month. This is ridiculous.

1. FnameLname says:

??? You don’t ask a person dying of a heart attack to pay for the defibrillator. Narcan / Naloxone is not being used daily the way insulin would be.

2. Cindy says:

Did you read the entire article? She is really quite sensible, intelligent, and thoughtful in her point. What did you find naive? You are flat wrong about her being ignorant. She stated fact after fact about the involvement ’big pharma’ has on every treatment performed in the medical field. She gave several examples. I don’t think that ’big pharma’ needs to charge so much for medications as I have personally experienced serious health complications when I couldn’t afford one of my prescriptions. This is also a serious problem with insurance companies. The inequality in pricing for life saving drugs is crazy. A drug addict that has overdosed will get Narcan / Naloxone for free to keep them from dying. A diabetic using insulin to stay alive is expected to pay up to $1000.00 a month. This is ridiculous.

2. brenda says:

1) People research what they WANT to find, and that includes medical professionals. Anything contrary to the “official” information is immediately labeled fake, quack, etc. by healthcare people – even if it is quality work. By the way there are MANY healthcare professionals who are now ex-vaxxers/anti-vax, so it’s not because anti-vaccine thinking is only for the “ignorant” non-medical-professional.

2) So I don’t want a certain medication/vaccine, because I think it’s dangerous, then I can’t have ANY medication or treatment? This woman is a Nazi.

3) The only way to truly believe in vaccine injury is when YOU get sick from a shot – abnormally, debilitatingly sick, or your child gets sick or dies right after shots, and then everyone tells you you are CRAZY. It’s absolutely awful, and people call you child abusers.

4) as per this nurse’s thinking: then I will get the vaccine ONLY if this nurse, every doctor, every healthcare professional, and every Pharma employee has to go through the illness with me after I partake of their products. AND when they feel really crappy, or suddenly get a seizure, brain inflammation, or vomit for 5 days, I will tell them that it wasn’t because of the treatment they received, because, well, it just CAN’T be.

3. sdfghjk says:

yeth I think this is amazing betus yeth .