Beauty secret: organic papaya face mask and vegan gluten free cucumber slices.
SUSHI! <3 <3 #sushi #allyoucaneat #ilovesushi #healthylife #eatuntilyoudie #delish
You might not be able to teach an old dogs new tricks, but cat owners might be able to finally teach their feline friends how to stay seated, something even their four-pawed nemesis, the playful pup can do.
Cat ladies and gents can try to trick their cats into sitting in “CatCircles,” thanks to a new trend that came from a viral Reddit post. “Trick your cat with a circle,” posted by Reddit user admancb, shows that a cat will sit in the middle of a defined circular space.
The instructions are simple: make a circle, and assuming your cat obediently chooses to sit in said circle, snap a photo of your cat sitting in the circle. Then upload the image to Imgur and submit it to Reddit.
According to the amount of successful photos, most cats sat still in the CatCircles, but of course there are always some rebels in the litter.
Cats have some strange behaviors, but why they are tricked into sitting in the circle can be added to the list of cat mysteries that include: “Why does my cat sit on my laptop?” and “Why does my cat insist on climbing on my face to wake me up in the morning?”
1. There’s an amazing Chinese takeaway place a minutes walk (if that) from my house and I often pay for deliveries. I can’t look the delivery dude in the eye.
2. I used to live directly across the street from a pizza place. At a cross walk. I would still order delivery rather than walk across the street to get it. The guy wouldn’t even get in his car most times. I could watch him walk across from my living room. I’m actually fairly fit. Just didn’t want to put on outdoor clothes. Yes I tipped decently. When it would be raining, he’d drive.
3. Rotate the batteries twice in the remote. Still wont work, watch Golden Girls marathon.
4. Sometimes, when I’m really hungry, I’ll just take a nap because it’s easier than making food.
5. If I have to put something fragile on the floor, like my phone, instead of bending to put it down gently, I drop it on my foot to ‘soften’ the impact, and then let it roll off the slope off the foot.
6. I have remote controlled outlets in my room, so that I can turn on/off any electronic device without getting out of bed.
7. My light is the opposite end of the room. I sometimes call my brother in, ask a random question, and say “oh can you turn my light on?” as if it’s an after thought.
8. Sometimes I’m too lazy to dry myself after a shower so I end up just sitting on the edge of the tub or standing until I eventually just air-dry.
9. The other day, i was laying in bed, and my Roku remote was on my desk, literally 5 feet away. Rather than stand up to get it, I grabbed my phone, downloaded the Roku app, and used my phone to stop the movie. 5 feet.