Writer Chaz Hutton created a brilliant series of simple illustrations on sticky-notes to illustrate the grim everyday realities of adult life
1. Acknowldge that I am Cat – no other is above Me. Not even you. I am the Lord of thy house.
2. Thou shall have no other pets before me.
3. Thou shalt not ever ignore me.
4. My affection is mine to dole out, it cannot be forced. Don’t try.
5. The fur I shed is my gift to you, so I am with you wherever you go. It is not my fault when you choose garments that do not match my fur color.
6. Remember my food dish and keep it full.
7. I have a mind of my own. Please do not be upset if I like the packaging better than the expensive toy you just bought me, or the bag your brought it home in. Just be grateful I like something.
8. Thou shalt always have thy lap ready for me to curl up in.
9. Thou shalt shower me with love and attention upon demand.
10. Above all, thou shalt do anything and everything it takes to keep me happy.
James Breakwell, who is a blogger based in Indianapolis is considered to be the funniest dad on Twitter by some people. Wondering why? He often tweets his daily conversation with his four lovey daughters all under the age of six. His Twitter account XplodingUnicorn has over 429k and his daughters truly love the attention they are getting.
“They like what I do on Twitter mainly because it’s all about them. On one hand, Twitter makes me a better father because I spend more time with my kids. On the other hand, Twitter makes me a much worse father because I only do it to get more material,” Breakwell told Buzzfeed. “
Take a look at the series of these tweets, it’s indeed funny!
5-year-old daughter: Why does Mom wear makeup?
Me: To look pretty.
5: But she's already pretty.
5: Dad, you should wear makeup.
— Exploding Unicorn (@XplodingUnicorn) June 19, 2015
5 y.o.: Why do people congratulate you when Mom is the one making the baby?
Me: I helped
Me: I read her the instructions
— Exploding Unicorn (@XplodingUnicorn) November 5, 2015