The most frequent sites of "missed connections" on Craigslist in each region
College Textbook Prices vs Average Consumer Prices Over Last 45 Years
Death is nothing at all. It does not count. I have only slipped away into the next room. Nothing has happened. Everything remains exactly as it was. I am I, and you are you, and the old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged. Whatever we were to each other, that we are still. Call me by the old familiar name. Speak of me in the easy way which you always used. Put no difference into your tone. Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we enjoyed together. Play, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word that it always was. Let it be spoken without an effort, without the ghost of a shadow upon it. Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was. There is absolute and unbroken continuity. What is this death but a negligible accident? Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just round the corner. All is well. Nothing is hurt; nothing is lost. One brief moment and all will be as it was before. How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting when we meet again!
- Henry Scott Holland
Guide Dog Jumps In Front Of Oncoming Bus To Save Blind Owner’s Life – Caveman Circus
The Brutal Training To Become A Shaolin Monk – Hexagram
Awesome collection of Kate Upton pics to celebrate her birthday – Bro My God
20 Incredible Moments of Coincidence When All The Stars Align – Crowd Ignite
17 Illustrations That Show The Two Kinds Of People In This World – Linkiest
Man with unusual anti-body has donated blood every week for 60 years, saving an estimated 2 million babies – CNN
Instant Karma For iPhone Thief (video) – Leenks
7 signs you lack emotional intelligence – Business Insider
Erin Heatherton Wet and Wild Outtakes (Video) – G-Celeb
10 Lifehacks To Become A Millennial Millionaire – Elite Daily
Wrestling Legend Dusty Rhodes Dead at 69 – Newser
Here is Everything You Need to Know About Jollibee, a Little-Known Filipino Fast Food Chain – Food Beast
28 Hilariously Inappropriate Pictures – Regretful Morning
The Scientific Reason Sneakerheads Will Never Be Fulfilled or Happy – Complex
This Is What Beyonce Looks Like 22 Days into a Vegan Diet – The Blemish
Lorenza Izzo Can Knock Knock on My Door Anytime (40 Photos) – Radass
The 25 Funniest Restaurant Names Ever – World Wide Interweb
Chain Restaurant workers reveal things you should never order – Thrillist
1. Let go of attachments: According to Buddhist Philosophy, attachment is one of the roots of all suffering. I can’t agree more. We attach ourselves to all sorts of things even the most self-slapping stupid notions in the universe. Are you attached to something? How much are you attached? Is it keeping you back from something? Is it making you suffer? Look at it straight through —“ break the illusion. Know that every attachment can be detached.
2. Let go of guilt: Guilt has absolutely no function whatsoever. Think about it —“ what could guilt possibly resolve? It just holds you imprisoned to self-mortification and sorrow.
3. Let go of Negative thinking: Pessimistic thoughts and negative attitudes keep you locked in a dark aura that permeates in everything you do. It’s a dangerous line to follow. Know that thoughts influence the world around us. Enough said
4. Let go of self-criticism: Many times we are our biggest pain in the neck. We criticize ourselves with the best of intentions but then go over the acceptable limit. Criticism then turns to disempowering messages. Let go of it and be kind and gentle to yourself.
5. Let go of prejudice: Prejudice keeps you bitter and resentful. It restricts your opportunities to connect meaningfully with others.
This 390 year-old bonsai tree survived Hiroshima
Baby elephants suck their trunk the same way humans suck their thumbs
Puppy tries to get his bed back… Cat does not care.
It’s Tickle Time
DIY Air Conditioning Unit For Under $20 Bucks – Radass
26 Struggles Only 90’s Kids Will Understand – Caveman Circus
12 Hilarious Texts You’ll Only Get From An Ex – Hexagram
Steven Spielberg Takes You Behind the Scenes of Jurassic World – Crowd Ignite
Baby Koala Hugs Unconscious Mom During Life-Saving Surgery – Bored Panda
Ana Cheri sure knows how to use Instagram properly – Bro My God
27 Cheaters Who Finally Got A Visit From Karma – Linkiest
The Best Sides At Every Major Fast Food Chain – Thrillist
Hot Girls Can Be Just As Disgusting As Everyone Else (video) – Leenks
These Are the 13 Cities Where Millennials Can’t Afford a Home – Bloomberg
Chloe Madeley’s Rockin Hard Bikini Bod! – G-Celeb
The World’s Highest-Paid Athletes – Forbes
Here’s How to Find Everything That Google Secretly Knows About You – MIC
Couples Wearing Matching Outfits (Gallery) – World Wide Interweb
Women Explain Whether Or Not Size Really Matters To Them (Video) – Elite Daily
Staring At Busty Girls Is Good For Your Eyes (26 Pics) – Regretful Morning
How to Watch All the TV You Want Without Paying a Cable Bill – Time
I Asked an Expert What Would Happen if I Just Stopped Paying My Student Loans – VICE