It’s only appropriate that we post Martin Luther King’s I Have A Dream Speech today to commemorate one of the greatest figures in American History. Please do not just think of today as another day off. Take 30 minutes out of your day, listen to the speech and really reflect on it… and then go shopping. That is the least you can do for someone who gave his life to help society mature.
Here’s a video of The Alchemist author, Paulo Coelho talking about the way the universe changes and the way the universe talks to us when we truly want something and are willing to take the risk to acquire it.
Try to be happy in this present moment, and put not off being so to a time to come,—as though that time should be of another make from this which has already come and is ours.
Here’s a pretty awesome video paying homage to the buttery, crispily, flakey goodness known as the croissant. The video is 10 minutes long and takes you through the entire life cycle of a crossiant from inception to birth.
On a sidenote, if this video motivates you to buy a croissant, please for the sake of all things big, small and mighty, don’t go to freaking Costco and pick yourself up a 50 pack of pre-packaged ones. Go to a bakery that opens at 6am, where the baker has been toiling in the kitchen since 2am and get yourself an official Croissant.
A Dog That Plays Piano And Sings (video) - We Rule The Internet
A Few Good Reasons Why Being A Man Is Awesome - Caveman Circus
Olivia Wilde barely clothed – Celebrity Odor
Sophie is your damn cute college girl of the day – College Humor
Has our Facebook Obsession Gone Too Far? – College Candy
Cameron Diaz bikini candids in Hawaii – 3NE
20 girls we want to drink with (pics) - Linkiest
The 30 Hottest Twins – Bro Bible
Stacy Keibler Vegas Magazine Photoshoot – DJ Mick
Takako Kitahara is freaking hot – The Smoking Jacket
Why I Stopped Watching X-Files – Unreality Mag
She’s Uncoachable: Israeli Model Liraz Dror – Uncoached
A Fun Collection of Hermione Grangers – Ego TV
Crazy Schoolyard Brawl – Totally Crap
Damn I wish this was my fishing partner (PIC) – Ehowa
Elisandra Tomacheski For Venus Swimwear – Don Chavez
SUU Cheerleader Fail (Video) – On Campus Drama
1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage, then comes good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Ontario and mine is in Tucson .
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. “Somewhere I haven’t been in a long time!” she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric bread maker. Then she said “There are too many gadgets and no place to sit down!” So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car wasn’t running well because there was water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was, she told me “In the Lake.”
8. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
9. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling “Am I too late for the garbage?” The driver said “No, jump in!”
10. Remember. Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
11. I married Miss Right. I just didn’t know her first name was Always.
12. I haven’t spoken to my wife in 18 months. I don’t like to interrupt her.
13. The last fight was my fault. My wife asked “What’s on the TV?” I said “Dust!”
I respect anyone who can tell an 11 minute story and captivate me all the way through and without me switching between browser tabs to check my mail, Facebook, Twitter and any other distraction widely available at my finger tips. I sat through the entire damn 11 minute video which is pretty freaking rare. Even if a video had the meaning of life in it, but was 11 minutes long, I’d have trouble watching an 11 minute video. I can officially say that our attention spans are definitely fucked but if you have the patience, this video is pretty damn hilarious. Enjoy.
Here’s a pretty incredible video of some lady who has the extraordinary talent of extreme couponing and I’m not talking about that $2.00 off your bill type couponing. I’m talking about the double coupon, triple coupon, instore coupon, and 99% off your bill type couponing.