If you ask most people what is their one major objective in life, they would probably give you a vague answer, such as, “I want to be successful, be happy, make a good living,” and that is it. They are all wishes and none of them are clear goals.
Goals must be SMART:
1. S–specific. For example, “I want to lose weight.” This is wishful thinking. It becomes a goal when I pin myself down to “I will lose 10 pounds in 90 days.”
2. M–must be measurable. If we cannot measure it, we cannot accomplish it. Measurement is a way of monitoring our progress.
3. A–must be achievable. Achievable means that it should be out of reach enough to be challenging but it should not be out of sight, otherwise it becomes disheartening.
4. R–realistic. A person who wants to lose 50 pounds in~30 days is being unrealistic.
5. T–time-bound. There should be a starting date and a finishing date.
I’m posting the movie Food Inc in it’s entirety because I feel every human being on this planet needs to watch this documentary. The message of ‘Food, Inc.’ is that most of what Americans now eat is produced by a handful of highly centralized mega-businesses,and that this situation is detrimental to health, environment, even our very humanity. The ugly facts of animal mistreatment, food contamination, and government collusion are covered up by a secretive industry that wouldn’t talk to the filmmakers or let the interiors of their chicken farms, cattle ranches, slaughterhouses, and meatpacking plants be filmed. They say you are what you eat and what you’re putting on your dinner plate nowadays is highly questionable.
Heaven is a place where the police are English; the chefs are Italian;
the car mechanics are German; the lovers are French and it’s all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is a place where the police are German; the chefs are English
the car mechanics are French the lovers are Swiss and it’s all organized by the Italians.
Dude we are on Twitter…Support The Site And Follow Us!
The Hot Girls Of Halloween – Caveman Circus
10 Pictures Of Dogs Who Look Really Stoned – We Rule The Internet
Crazy Celebrity Cleavage compilation – The Slingshot
Video: The cup size choir: A to G – Linkiest
How Hot is Carla Maria? – The Smoking Jacket
VIDEO: This Girl Really Needs to Talk with Dumbledore – Bro Bible
Rihanna’s Homeland Bikini Photos – G-Celeb
Leggy Teacher Amanda Wants To Spank You – DJ Mick
Embarrassing Moments in Wrestling – Uncoached
How Harry Potter Should Have Ended – Unreality Mag
Kara DioGuardi Must Be Taking Idol Firing Badly – Ego TV
Octomom Nadya Suleman Talks Masturbation in Steppin’ Out – Yeeeah
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Maxim is damn hot – The Slingshot
Cheryl Burke Strolling In Ibiza in a bikini – Don Chavez
Angela Turkusowa in a bikini was made to be gawked at – Brosome