Line muffin pan with olive oil and then dough.
Add a ton of stuff like italian sausage, jalapeños, and mushrooms.
If I had to give up my mouth or my ears, I’d definitely get rid of the mouth. You learn nothing from your own talking. I know everything I’m going to say, I never surprise myself.
- Karl Pilkington
15 Seriously Funny Reaction GIFs! – Caveman Circus
My friend and I walked in on his 8 year old brother using YouTube (PIC) – Awesome Galore
Brooklyn Decker Defends Erin Andrews Breasts – The Slingshot
20 More things you need to stop doing – College Humor
Scientists have discovered the crazy gene and it’s called: women (36 photos) – Linkiest
Sofia Vergara Bounces Her Breasts In Anger – Celeb Jihad
Holly Loudon and Her Aussie Hooters in Maxim – G-Celeb
Whitney Port Has Two Big Lemons To Squeeze – Pick Me Up News
She’s Uncoachable: Larisa Fraser is a Total Home Run – Uncoached
Nicolas Cage As Cats – That is All – Unreality Mag
Lindsay Lohan Puts a Gun in Her Mouth – Yeeeah
Jessica Jaded is more than you can handle – Regretful Morning
Fabiana Semprebom has some sexy little curves – Brosome
Jennifer Lopez Workin’ Her 42-Year-Old Bod On Stage – Moe Jackson
This soldier was reading a storybook to his child over Skype
1. Productivity = time spent on task * intensity with which you do the task
2. Believe in yourself, or no one else will.
3. Make the choice to be happy, no matter what is going on around you. Being sad does nothing, do what you can and let everything else go.
4. Remember your goals. Set them. Tackle them. Finish them. If you get discouraged, break it down into smaller goals. Finish no matter what. Do not make finishing a task, make it a habit.
5. Take care of your mind and body. Eat well. Stretch. Workout.
6. Take it one step at a time. Keep pushing.
7. You are what you consistently do.
8. Consistent small changes add up to big changes.
9. Never forget to have fun. Find the fun in anything. Remember perspective.
10. Any decision is better than no decision. Failure is better than not doing at all.