WE LANDED ON MARS!!!
Video That Will Restore Your Hope For The World: Entire Olympic Stadium Sings “All You Need Is Love”
"There must have been moments even that afternoon when Daisy tumbled short of his dreams -- not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion. It had gone beyond her, beyond everything. He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.”
- The Great Gatsby
Ailurophile A cat-lover.
Assemblage A gathering.
Beleaguer To exhaust with attacks.
Brood To think alone.
Bucolic In a lovely rural setting.
Bungalow A small, cozy cottage.
Chatoyant Like a cat’s eye.
Conflate To blend together.
Cynosure A focal point of admiration.
Dalliance A brief love affair.
Demesne Dominion, territory.
Demure Shy and reserved.
1. When I was 5 or so my mom would tell me to lie down before she tied my tie and I just now realized at the age of 19 that she did this because she’s a funeral director.
2. I knew God had a sense of humor when I hesitantly answered the ringing K-Mart payphone, only to hear my best friend, who had misdialed my home phone number, on the other end.
3. My atheist neighbor has helped more people in the past year than my entire congregation has in the past ten.
4. As you were breaking up with me, all I could think about were those mornings when you compared the Pop-Tarts and gave me the one with more frosting.
5. After calculating that I wasted 6500 hours in church the first 25 years of my life, I vowed to spend 6500 hours doing volunteer work that would actually make a difference in the world.
6. As I sat on the park bench in my Chuck Taylors and Buddy Holly glasses, cup of coffee in one hand, cigarette hanging from my mouth and a battered copy of “On the Road” on my knees, I felt I was trying way too hard.
7. Supporting gay rights does not make me a lesbian any more than supporting the civil rights movement made my mother black, you idiot.
8. The worst thing about secret girlfriends is that when they get hit by cars you’re not supposed to cry.
9. I conduct job interviews for a living and nothing gives me a better sense of wielding karma than giving the job to the nervous kid instead of the better qualified arrogant prick.
10. When asked to name the one person absent from her life that she missed the most, she responded, “The person I hoped I’d be by this point in my life.”
11. The day I lost my virginity was the day my Virgin Mobile cell phone broke.
On June 17th, every year, the family goes throug a private ritual: we photograph ourselves, to stop for a fleeting moment, the arrow of time passing by.
Koko the Gorilla named a kitten All Ball. All Ball died in an accident and Koko signed she was sad and cried alone when no one was around, but there is an audio recording. If anyone says animals don’t feel emotions, show them this.
These Reaction GIFs are seriously funny – Caveman Circus
Don’t Mind If I Do: Hot Girls On Boats —“ The Slingshot
Life Lesson of the Day (video) – The Daily What
12 Absolutely Hilarious Real Estate Signs (pics) —“ Linkiest
Olivia Munn’s NYC Hotel Photos —“ G-Celeb
25 Awesome Hidden Doors —“ Ego TV
Ouch! 12-Year Old Tased in Victoria’s Secret —“ Uncoached
It’s Friday and We Have Sexy Lingerie! —“ Bro My God
Sophie Reade is beyond gifted —“ Regretful Morning
Carrie Underwood Bikini Pics are hot —“ Yeeeah
Lisalla Montenegro looking so adorably hot it hurts —“ Brosome
Vanessa Hudgens Chooses Trashy Hot Pants —“ Pick Me Up News