“Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference. Don’t allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It’s there for your convenience, not the callers. Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is. Don’t burn bridges. You’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river. Don’t forget, a person’s greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated. Don’t major in minor things. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Helen Keller, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. Don’t spread yourself too thin. Learn to say no politely and quickly. Don’t use time or words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved. Don’t waste time grieving over past mistakes Learn from them and move on. Every person needs to have their moment in the sun, when they raise their arms in victory, knowing that on this day, at his hour, they were at their very best. Get your priorities straight. No one ever said on his death bed, ‘Gee, if I’d only spent more time at the office’. Give people a second chance, but not a third. Judge your success by the degree that you’re enjoying peace, health and love. Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly. Leave everything a little better than you found it. Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life and death matters, nothing is as important as it first seems. Never cut what can be untied. Never overestimate your power to change others. Never underestimate your power to change yourself. Remember that overnight success usually takes about fifteen years. Remember that winners do what losers don’t want to do. Seek opportunity, not security. A boat in harbor is safe, but in time its bottom will rot out. Spend less time worrying who’s right, more time deciding what’s right. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is liking what you get. The importance of winning is not what we get from it, but what we become because of it. When facing a difficult task, act as though it’s impossible to fail.”
— Jackson Brown Jr.
1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
4. It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
6. Don’t go for looks; they can be deceive. Don’t go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
7. Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be; because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to.
8. Always put yourself in the other’s shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life; a timely word may level stress; a loving word may heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live life so that when you die… you are the one smiling and everyone around you is crying…
Here’s a pretty awesome video of Mad Men star, Jon Hamm fielding questions from teenage girls.
Like Us On Facebook for more awesome and funny pictures
Parenting Done Right! (PIC) – Awesome Galore
Shut Up And Take My Money (22 Pics) – Caveman Circus
The Beauty Of Motherhood In The Animal Kingdom (20 Pics) – We Rule The Internet
My coworker found out i am collecting NES Games…I came into work to find this (PIC) – Awesome Galore
35 Photos Of Hot Girls In Yoga Pants – The Slingshot
Laura is your damn cute college girl of the day – College Humor
Extremely Attractive Girls At MLB Games (pics) – Linkiest
Selena Gomez Cleavage And Short Shorts Pics – Celeb Jihad
Katherine Heigl Wore Tights to the Gym – G-Celeb
Veridiana Freitas is Very Nice to Look At – Uncoached
Celebrities as You’ve Never Seen them By Martin Schoeller – Unreality Mag
The 20 Most Diabolical Laboratories on Earth – Ego TV
Heather Knox is more than most of us could handle – Regretful Morning
Gwyneth Paltrow Sideboob at the Met Gala – Yeeeah
Yoga Girl Nina Dobrev Demonstrates Flexibility on Conan! – Moe Jackson
Carmen Electra Reveals Her Bikini Body At 40 – Pick Me Up News
Fernanda Prada unleashes her cute little sexiness – Brosome
If you want more awesome pics, Like Us On Facebook
Dianna Agron is 63 days older than Lindsay Lohan. Drugs Are Bad – Awesome Galore
How to Be a Gentleman That Turns Women On – Caveman Circus
For all the cat owners, this picture might make you cry – We Rule The Internet
If I Could Use Photoshop In Real Life – Awesome Galore
Samantha Saint Introduces Naked Tebowing – The Slingshot
The 20 Hottest Photos of Leanna Decker – Heavy
Natalie is your damn cute college girl of the day – College Humor
The Top 25 Coolest Garages on Earth (pics) – Linkiest
Scarlett Johansson Shows Off Her ‘Avengers’ Bikini Body – Celeb Jihad
Georgia Salpa get sexy in FHM UK – GCeleb
Beyonce Becomes The Bootylicious MILF – Pick Me Up News
She’s Uncoachable: Lina Posada Holds Nothing Back – Uncoached
Six Brutal Death Scenes From Non-Horror Movies – Unreality Mag
Christopher Walken Reads, “Where the Wild Things Are” – Ego TV
Olivia Paige is a small town girl who likes to get dirty – Regretful Morning