A Damn Fine Collection Of Fascinating MUSIC Photos And Videos – Caveman Circus
These Photos Will Change The Way You Look At Strangers – Linkiest
He Just Found Out His Dog Had Terminal Cancer And What He Does About It Will Have You In Tears – Slip Talk
The Most Creative Offices In The World – Leenks
Leonardo DiCaprio Adorably Pranks Jonah Hill – Newser
Before Jim Carrey’s Ex-Girlfriend Died, She Left Him THIS Heartfelt Note – Quirly Cues
How Walking With a Harness Instead of a Collar Will Change My Dog’s Life – Dogster
Boxer’s Reaction When His Owners Pick Him Up From Doggy Day Care is Not What You’d Expect – Rant Pets
Dogs Before And After Their Haircuts – Leenks
One young man with Down syndrome got to live out his dream and become a police officer for a day – Rare
Katy Perry Bikini Photos in Italy! – G-Celeb
Adorable Flower Girl Interrupts Wedding Ceremony (Video) – Bro My God
60 to 80-Year-Old Former Playboy Models Pose for Photos in Present Day (6 Photos) – Radass
The Principles Of Life That Everyone Knows, But Only A Few Follow – Medium
30 Biggest Steals in MLB Draft History – Gunaxin
These people don’t give a damn about rules (30 Photos) – Bad Sentinel
#1. A kiss after a long day exploring.
"Everyday whether or not we have mail this mail man always stops to see my dog who is only 9 months old. He always gets over looked as a dangerous or unapproachable dog, Maybe cause he’s big i am not sure. He doesn’t bark at them or growl ( Maybe the odd couple times he barks at people but which dog doesn’t ) But this guy here always makes an effort to get off his bike to give him a hug and a pat! "
1. “Don’t look at the calendar. Just keep celebrating every day.”
2. Years go by in the blink of an eye. Don’t marry young. Live your life. Go places. Do things. If you have the means or not. Pack a bag and go wherever you can afford to go. While you have no dependents, don’t buy stuff. Any stuff. See the world. Look through travel magazines and pick a spot. GO!
3. Don’t take life so seriously. Even if things seem dark and hopeless, try to laugh at how ridiculous life is.
4. A true friend will come running if you call them at 2am; everyone else is just an acquaintance.
5. The most important person in your life is the person who agreed to share their life with you. Treat them as such.
6. Children grow up way too fast. Make the most of the time you have with them.
7. Nobody ever dies wishing they had worked more… Work hard, but don’t prioritize work over family, friends, or even yourself.
8. You might live a long life, or you might live a short one – who knows. But either way, trust me when I say that you’re going to wish you took better care of yourself in your youth.
There are many types of families and some of them might not be the most likely to what humans are used to, so we were in for a treat when we heard the story of Roxy, Edith, Mia, Rose, Jake, Gertrude and Donald, an adorable family of 7 different animals including 4 dogs, 2 ducklings and a cat. These buddies absolutely love each other and they’re inseparable.
They were rescued by Kasey Boggs and her husband, who have been rescuing animals for the past 10 years and have come to put together this group of adorable animals who, according to Kasey, definitely don’t like being apart, “they are so used to being together”, she shares, and we can see why, they’re the cutest!
What does the ideal male body look like across the world?
UK-based Internet medical service Superdrug Online Doctor commissioned graphic designers from 19 countries around the world to Photoshop a man to “make him more attractive” to people in their country. The project was inspired by Esther Honig’s 2014 Photoshop series, in which graphic designers retouched a woman’s body based on their country’s beauty standards.