1. Acknowldge that I am Cat – no other is above Me. Not even you. I am the Lord of thy house.
2. Thou shall have no other pets before me.
3. Thou shalt not ever ignore me.
4. My affection is mine to dole out, it cannot be forced. Don’t try.
5. The fur I shed is my gift to you, so I am with you wherever you go. It is not my fault when you choose garments that do not match my fur color.
6. Remember my food dish and keep it full.
7. I have a mind of my own. Please do not be upset if I like the packaging better than the expensive toy you just bought me, or the bag your brought it home in. Just be grateful I like something.
8. Thou shalt always have thy lap ready for me to curl up in.
9. Thou shalt shower me with love and attention upon demand.
10. Above all, thou shalt do anything and everything it takes to keep me happy.
Say hello to the danish cat, Monty
This dog was unable to gaze at his beloved cat due to some menacing potted plants, but true love won in the end.
1. Quivering butt, ready to pounce:
“Experts” say: Cats wiggle back and forth to position themselves for the perfect attack.
The truth: Cats have satellite transmitters in their butts and must periodically recalibrate to receive transmissions from their home planet.
2. Rolling back and forth on the carpet:
“Experts” say: Your cat is showing submission or inviting you to play.
The truth: Your cat ate some bad Thai food and is writhing in pain. Stop feeding it so much Pad See Ew.
A cat cafÃ© is a theme cafÃ© whose attraction is cats that can be watched and played with. Patrons pay a cover fee, generally hourly, and thus cat cafÃ©s can be seen as a form of supervised indoor pet rental. Cat cafÃ©s are quite popular in Japan, with Tokyo being home to at least 39 cat cafÃ©s. The popularity of cat cafÃ©s in Japan is attributed to many apartments forbidding pets, and to cats providing relaxing companionship in what may otherwise be a stressful and lonesome urban life. Other forms of pet rental, such as rabbit cafes, are also common in Japan