Ramen with pork and egg
This was so good, I wanted to cry!!
Eaten in Osaka
Yu Muroga is a Japanese driver. It was his tour took place when the earthquake March 11, 2011. Like most people of his area, he did not feel threatened by the tsumani, as it was far enough from the coast. So he continued to drive and do its job. The HD camera mounted on the dashboard has not only captured the shock but also the moments that followed, where many drivers were stranded by the waters of the tsunami.
Japan never quits. From their technological advancements, to all the things that make you saw ‘WTF?!’, Japan is always pushing out awesomeness from every crevice of their island and this is no exception. It’s a freaking sushi kit, it’s edible and it tastes like candy! Now all kids aspiring to be sushi chefs can get their sushi on, without the repurcussions of stinky fish.
When a country can takes a sensitive subject like diarreha and make a instructional song and dance out of it, it secures a spot as one of the most awesome countries in the entire world in my book, albeit awesome in my book, consist of fart jokes, pictures of furry animals riding tricycles and videos of ice cream melting down the chest of well endowed women.
Here is a nice assortment of pictures that will leave you bewildered and scratching your head. I’m not going to even try to explain these pictures. They’re all from Japan…nuff said.
I had to throw in this cat video today to quell the voracious appetite of cat people(90% of the internet) and their love for cute cat videos or else I would have been booted off the internet and banished into a land occupied by old school America Online sound effects and modem noises.
Here’s a video of a cat really fond of curry. I used to get the same reaction when I was a teenager and accidentally stumbled upon my Dad’s collection of porn.
Here’s a really informative 10 minute video detailing out every aspect of Japanese culture, way and life. Although 90% of you guys will be scared off by a 10 minute video, I’m doing this for the other 10% who have a genuine interest in all things Japanese.