This post goes out to all those on the poly people out there living their best life.
1. I hate how poly people are stereotyped as slutty, greedy and indecisive. Yes, I am all of those things, but still.
2. The perks of being in a poly relationships extend beyond having multiple loving partners.
3. I’m poly because most board games require at least 3 players.
4. Your answer is correct, your solution is wrong.
5. The biggest struggle of being poly
6. When I work up the courage to tell a guy that I like him and he tells me he has a girlfriend
7. It always makes me laught when people think that because I’m ploy I must have a harem of girlfriends ready for an 9-way. I’ve lost track of the number of people who said it must be great sleeping with whomever I want and whenever I want. I have slept with exactly two people in my life and the time periods didn’t even overlap, cool your jets.
8. My polycule and I joked about how we need a 5th for the sole purpose of becoming the Mystery Machine.
9. The real reason we are all poly…last night’s mac n cheese balls can confirm
10. The trick is to get disowned early on so afterward nothing you do matters anymore
11. Why does the main character have to choose between both guys? If you are super communicative and mature about handling relationships, being poly would make you all super happy. The End.
12. I’ll treat you right too
13. I used to refer to both of my spouses as the same person when I couldn’t be outwardly polyamorous.
14. That’s just cheating with extra steps
15. Where did you find this picture of me?
16. In fact, Polyamory will multiply and magnify all existing flaws, insecurities and weaknesses in your intimate relationship management
17. Poly problems don’t end at finding a partner. What about finding a poly partner that does poly well, or finding poly people that actually communicate.
18. Damn, it do be like that though.
19. Yes, absolutely all of this. Consent
20. I’m the second one and I don’t even have a dog.