Liking Isn’t Helping. Be A Volunteer. Change A Life
Advertising Agency: Publicis, Singapore
While most 20-year-olds are spending their time drinking, partying, and figuring out their lives, Boyan Slat is hell-bent on cleaning up the world’s oceans.
At present, plastic waste in the oceans congregate within five rotating currents, or gyres, scattered throughout the world.
Seen hanging from the steering column of a taxi cab
24 First And Last Pictures Of These Loved Pets Will Leave You In Tears – Caveman Circus
20 Hottest Rockstar Daughters – Scribol
Ashley Hale should definitely be on your radar – Bro My God
22 Absurd Life Quotes That Sum Up Modern Life – Linkiest
14 Surprisingly Good Horror Movies You Can Watch On Netflix Right Now – Thought Catalog
Charlotte McKinney Rockin’ a Wet Bikini in Malibu! – G-Celeb
22 All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Hacks That Will Make Your Stomach A Superstar – Food Beast
Female DJ Caught Doing Nothing (video) – Leenks
18 Celebrities That Prove That The World Is Filled With Nice People – Bro My God
The 32 Most Common Relationship Fights, By Age Group – Thrillist
32 Celebrities Who Totally Sold Out – Ranker
The Hall of Fame Speech Junior Seau’s Daughter Couldn’t Give – NY Times
Man Buys 23 Burger King Apple Pies to Spite an annoying Small Child – Eater
25 Ridiculously Hot Weather Girls – Regretful Morning
Nina Agdal is very photogenic – Classy Bro
Who Remembers How Sexy Jennifer Love Hewitt Is? – The Rackup
Is this what we call fashion? (32 Photos) – Bad Sentinel
Katie Cassidy Is in a Bikini, Y’all – The Blemish
A surprising thing happened in California when people were told they could help themselves to free money…
What happens when you stick a ton of dollar bills on a board with the words ‘Take what you need, give what you can’? The guys from Ark Project Now who created this social experiment weren’t at all sure, but the footage of what happened next proves beyond a doubt that humans really are awesome. Yes, we are.
The guys went to Mission Beach in San Diego and stuck the board in a busy place with lots of people passing by. Some stopped to take photos and selfies, and most chose to stick some cash to the board. The experiment started with $20.
Within 45 minutes, this sum had doubled.
One man, who admits he is poor and needy, says on camera: “It makes your brain scramble seeing all that money floating around. It makes you think how many people are out here doing the right thing.” He could definitely use the cash, but he is reluctant to take it. “If I were rich, I’d be putting $100 up there,” he says, adding humbly: “there’s so many hundreds of other people in more need than I am. As long as I got my mental health and meal for tomorrow I’m not greedy. Greed destroys love. marriages, relationships, it destroys everything. Trust and friendship are worth more than gold.”
Wow. This guy should have his own TV show.
But as true as all that is, his attitude is the flaw in their experiment: it’s not that people don’t give, it’s that people are shy about taking.
“This is going a whole lot differently to how we imagined,” says one of the crew. “Which is cool…but we hope someone comes along and takes some.” Do they? Well, yes…but they have to be cajoled into it!
This is a happy, feel-good video which could give you shivers down your spine (especially with the cool soundtrack). It might even make you tear up a little. It comes from the team at ARK (Act of Random Kindness) Project Now, who do wonderful work helping spread a little happiness and encouraging others to do the same.
“A Dog Is The Only Thing On Earth That Loves You More Than He Loves Himself.” – Caveman Circus
19 Images That Will Make You ‘Nope’ Out Loud – Linkiest
Holly peers is probably the best model ever – Bro My God
Why Are Dogs So Insanely Happy to See Us When We Get Home? – io9
Videobomber Scares The Crap Out Of Reporter (video) – Leenks
Bella Thorne in a Bikini Top & Short Shorts in Venice – G-Celeb
The Biggest, Most Insane List Of Fair Foods You’ll Ever Read – Food Beast
32 Hot Daisy Duke Pics Well Worth Seeing Again – Radass
All The Times Ronda Rousey Proved She Is Queen Of The Nerds – Uproxx
27 Fascinating Photos of Hot Chicks Exercising – Regretful Morning
Why 8 Top Chefs Quit The Kitchen – Thrillist
Former Top Gear Hosts Sign Biggest Deal in Streaming History – Classy Bro
Bet you can’t guess which is the millionaire (24 Photos) – Bad Sentinel
The Worst Things That Have Ever Happened During Sex – Ranker
Chrissy Teigen’s Fried Chicken Ass Dance Teases John Legend – The Blemish
The 50 Funniest Classified Ads Ever – World Wide Interweb
Jesse James Decker on Instagram Bringing the Beauty (15 Pics) – The Rackup
1. It might not count because I was massively pregnant but I woke up in the middle of the night, poured an entire box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch into a big glass bowl, threw in a bag of marshmallows, drizzled it with melted butter and then put it in the microwave to melt the marshmallows. I then watched Dexter for 2 hours and ate the whole thing while crying.
2. Okay I have the perfect story for this. I told my wife I was going to the gym, but somehow I ended up going to Mcdonald’s instead. I ate my cheeseburgers in a parking lot, and waited a little while until it seemed long enough for a workout. When I got home, I poured water on my head and shirt to look like I had been sweating. That is the absolute saddest and fattest thing I have ever done.
3. I ate half of a cake once when I should have only one piece. I was horrified and didn’t want anyone to know, so I finished the cake, baked a whole new one, forced myself to eat the one allowed piece. Then I barfed in the middle of dinner.
4. I once ate almost an entire bucket of those cheese balls then I sat there in my orange shame reflecting on the choices I’ve made.
5. Ever heard of a Scotch egg? I make a dessert version using spice cake wrapped around a Cadbury egg and deep fried. Served with buttercream frosting as “gravy”. It’s absolutely delicious, but everyone within a 10 meter radius gets diabetes
6. I ate two pans of brownies in less than an hour. I didn’t even realise that I’d eaten that much until I saw the two empty pans.
7. Bought a dozen large apple fritters, ate 11, puked, ate #12, napped.