When Tillie the golden retriever and Phoebe the basset hound didn’t return from a walk on Vashon Island, Washington, in early September, their owner contacted Vashon Island Pet Protectors in a desperate attempt to find their beloved dogs.
A stranger soon contacted the organization reporting that Tillie had been seen on their property trying to attract human attention.
You’re never too old to be a bridesmaid. Just ask bride Christine Quinn’s 89 year-old grandma Betty Govern, a.k.a. Nana Betty.
“She asked me about 10 times, ‘Are you sure?’ and ‘Why would you want an old lady in your bridal party?'” Christine told the Huffington Post.
Not only was Nana Betty adorable – she was the life of the party!
1. If a woman comes up to you and asks like she’s your best friend. Play along, she’s probably trying to shake a douche.
2. If someone ever needs a pad or a tampon, you give them one. Doesn’t matter if they’re a stranger, if you hate them, whatever. You always give them one.
3. If you see a fellow lady leaking during her period, quietly pull her to the side and say something.
4. Unsolicited dick picks are always shared with your friends.
5. Be bathroom besties, even if you’re total strangers
6. Discretely let a girl know if she’s got a fixable wardrobe malfunction
7. If you’re at a bar and you notice a girl leave her drink alone while she runs off to the bathroom, keep your eyes on that drink till she returns to it.
8. If you go into the bathroom and someone is in a stall being very, very quiet, she is pooping and doesn’t want to do it with you in the room. So you do your business as quickly as you can and leave.
Hey, China. This is the type of dog festival that people want to go to. The complete opposite of the Yulin Dog Meat Festival, the Tihar Festival celebrates man’s loyal best friend. In Nepal, Hindu citizens designate the festival as a time to shower their dogs with love and attention. You won’t see dogs crammed in cages or animal rights activists protesting, it is all about loving dogs in all their four-legged glory.
The festival comes at a time where all eyes are on another dog-themed festival, China’s Yulin festival, where more than 10,000 dogs are tortured, cooked and served up to festival goers. Yulin has been under intense criticism and protest. Many celebrities have spoke out against the horrible mistreatment of the animals. Comedian, Ricky Gervais, has spoke out extensively about the Yulin, but now he is sharing the joy of the Tihar festival.
Ex-Lovers Stood In Silence When They Met Each Other For The First Time After 30 Years – Quirly Cues
A Few Answers To Questions You Always Wondered About – Caveman Circus
5 Books About Sex That Will Change Your Life – Slutever
Surreal Photos Of Burning Man – Leenks
10 Insane Values Held By The First Settlers Of America – Linkiest
I tried to live on $3 of food a day – while still shopping at Whole Foods – Rare
Ariel Winter Showing Major Skin Leads Today’s Star Sightings – Celeb Buzz
Arnold Swarzenegger’s parents thought he was gay, sent him to a gay conversion doctor – OMG Blog
Rob Kardashian Blasts His Fam For Throwing Him A Baby Shower WITHOUT Inviting His Baby’s Mother – Bossip
Kim Kardashian and the Booty Kissing Bandit – G-Celeb
Lion King Getting a Live-Action Reboot – Newser
WATCH: French Bulldog Says ‘Mom, Mom, Mom, I Love You’ – Socialite Life
Brilliant shower thoughts that will keep you pondering for days to come (18 Photos) – Bad Sentinel
Rise & Shine (32 Photos) – Suburban Men
It’s been hard for Mary and Roberto Westbrook’s three year-old son Luke to understand that the family dog will not be coming home.
At the age of 13, Moe the beagle passed away. One day, Luke asked his mom if he could write a letter to Moe. Doing so became a bit of a mother-and-son ritual. The usual message: “I miss you. Hope you’re having fun in doggie heaven.”