1. The best thing about owning a pit bull is how affectionate they are, once you have earned their trust, there is no length they will not go for you and no amount of love can compare to a pit bull love And best
2. Best thing about owning a pitbull is having constant entertainment. They have such silly personalities and characteristics. Also, they are so loving. Both pitties we have owned have been such babies – they love cuddles and attention.
3. They are one of the sweetest dogs I have ever own. They fiercely love you and would do anything for you.
4. The best thing I’ve seen from owning a pit is that they want to please their owner. Trained right they can be very good working dogs, or can just be a dog to train tricks.
5. I would say one of the best things about pit bulls is their loyalty and, believe it or not, their friendliness. I have had three pit bulls within my life and every single one is nothing but cuddly and happy babies.
6. The best thing about owning a pitbull is just how loving and sweet they are. Each one has their own personality but at the end of the day they all crave attention.
7. The best thing about owning one is the intense levels of eye contact and affection, and first timers should be aware that pitties benefit from structure and training, not just nurture.
8. The best thing about owning a bully type dog is the resilience, love, and affection that they have despite if they come from a bad place.
9. The best thing about owning a pit is the companionship and loyalty. No matter what kind of day I’m having when I come home to my boy it makes everything better.
10. My favorite thing about owning a pit it how loyal they are. you can truly see how much they love you when they look at you.
11. What I love most about my pibbles is how loving and loyal they are. They’re the best cuddlers, super goofy (so you’re always entertained lmao) and they always have your back. Quick story: I live in the middle of the woods, so we have a ton of wildlife up here. I was out with the dogs and a few of the neighbors kids and a bear wandered into the yard. None of us saw it but the dogs sensed it and immediately went on the defensive and chased the bear out of the yard (mind you both my girls are only about 50lbs each and this was a very large bear).
12. This is my 4th dog and 2nd Pittbull. They are brilliant and so easy to train. My boy is a hospice dog. He understands and follows non-verbal cues, verbal cues and hand signals.
13. She is 43lb of pure love, affection, and she lives to make people happy. She is very intuitive and naturally gravitates towards people that she feels needs it the most. She is my dog but she spent an entire day curl up with my husband when he was sick. My sister came over and was having an emotionally difficult day and she curled up next to her until she felt better. And because she wants to make people happy she is unbelievably easy to train. She would do anything I ask her to for either treats, toys, or praise.
14. The best things about owning a pitbull are the facts that he is a very patient boy and he is a teddy bear!
15. The best thing about owning a Pitty is that they become your instant best friend. Luna watches TV with us and loves to play.
16. Best thing about owning a pitbull is taking her for walks and seeing people’s reaction to her. A lot of times they go out of their way to stop and meet her because of her sweet demeanor. I take that time to let people know how awesome pitbulls are.
17. The best part about owning a pit bull are the cuddles. Those guys love a good snuggle and are just as happy to snuggle up on the sofa under a blanket as they are to go for a trip to the park.
18. Hardy is loyal. He is loving. He has the best personality I’ve had in a pet. He is silly and just wants to be loved. He is playful, and loves people and dogs. He’s just misunderstood.
19. The best thing about owning a pit bull is that they are genuinely sweet and caring. She just wants to be pet and cuddled all day!