1. The Trader Joes parking lot is a warzone. People slowly loading their groceries into their car, while one car waits, while another car tries to back up, while another car tries manuever its way out of the lot.
2. Dinner tonight is spanakopita, pita chips and hummus, kettle corn and $2 wine.
3. I’m sure we all can relate to this. This is me but with the Watermelon jerky.
4. In my Toyota Prius no less
5. When it comes to Kringles, I have a system. One for me, for my wife, another one for me and one for my next door neighbor. Repeat.
6. I’ll make an exception for the carne asada though. That stuff is the pretty darn tasty!
7. Throw the vegan mac and cheese in the chaotic evil section.
8. This speaks to me in so many ways
9. The pandemic has taken so much away from us
10. Sorry, only the essentials Jack
11. These are absolutely dangerous when you have the self control level of a 5-year-old.
12. I went yesterday for almond milk and mixed berries. Walked out $75 short. The entire store is an impulse buy.
13. How I feel when a city in the midwest talks about getting their first store
14. Like I said, “THANK YOU FOR CHANGING MY LIFE!”
15. Damn I still rock hibiscus hard
16. The best shopping times are M-F 9am – 2pm. Facts.
17. Me visiting my mental map of Trader Joes when my partner ask me what I.
18. Hazelnut Bambas, chocolate melting cakes, Patio chips….take your pick
19. Trader Joes’e employees are the best. I’m damn near 50 and they still card me! Bless their hearts!