Today’s music selection comes from baroque pop singer-songwriter Dia. You can hear experimental cinematic folk beautifully blended with classical music. Give it a listen!
A Few Photos To Remind You That Life Is Beautiful – Caveman Circus
How 11 of Our Favorite Actors Have Changed Since the Days of Their Youth – Bright Side
Watch how this puppy tries his best to go for a walk with one very tired service dog – Rare
Here’s How Kanye West Is Looking Out for His Family After Kim Kardashian’s Robbery Ordeal – Celebuzz
10 Signs Your Partner Is The Type Of Person You Should Marry – Quirly Cues
Top 10 Kim Kardashian Galleries – Socialite Life
Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery Video Surfaces – Showbiz Spy
Meet The Brand New 575HP Hellcat Powered Ram Rebel TRX Concept – Move Over Raptors – The Funny Beaver
OMG, how cute: Bear love – OMG Blog
The most beautiful and famous trees on Earth – Leenks
Mary Hart Selling LA Condo for $8.8 Million – Evil Beet
7 Qualities of a Conscious, Loving Relationship – Marc And Angel
This couple retired at 43 to travel Europe full time on $18,000 a year — here’s the spreadsheet that helped them get there – Business Insider
Christina Milian Wore See-Thru for Galore – G-Celeb
14 Habits of Exceptionally Likable People – Medium
I Want It, But Do I Need It? – Bro My God
15 Woman Explain How They Deal With Their Boyfriend’s ‘Overly Affectionate’ Female Friend – Thought Catalog
Stop following me!
Here’s What Emily Blunt and John Krasinski’s $6 Million NYC Townhouse Looks Like – Celebuzz
A Few Answers To Questions You Always Wondered About – Caveman Circus
The Most Beautiful Cats In The World – Leenks
19 Fascinating Crime Documentaries You Can Watch On Netflix Right Now – Buzz Feed
Here are the 5 best over-the-counter medications you can buy at the dollar store – Rare
Tom Brady Will Likely Vote for Donald Trump on ‘Super Tuesday or Whatever it Is’ and More News in Six Clicks – Socialite Life
The owner of Isis Hair Salon in South Central always wanted her business to be famous. But not like this – OMG Blog
Amber Rose Goes Naked Under Mesh Top To Promote Here Sexual Power Female Movement – Showbiz Spy
10 Best Places To Live Like A Rich Person With Very Little Money – Quirly Cues
Ariel Winter’s Secretary Look for Modern Family Promos – G-Celeb
Awesome Pictures That Speak Louder Than Words – Bro My God
11 apps you should use every day – Business Insider
Looks like you have it all figured out (32 Photos) – Bad Sentinel
Gwen & Gaven Sell Beverly Hills Home for $35 Mill! – Evil Beet
To The Friends Who Still Love Us Even If We Don’t Talk To Them Every Day – Thought Catalog
South African-born photographer John Thackwray has come up with a project to show how the lives of the same generation people from around the world differ because of the place they were born in.
He’s spent more than 6 years documenting the bedrooms of over one thousand of the millennial generation people (born in the 80s and 90s) from 55 countries. The result is a photo series John calls My Room Project, which aims to capture and compare the different values, points of view and aspirations of a single generation.
The photographer also interviews the participants to get their opinions about various topics including lifestyle, local issues, education, religion, love, and many more. All of which you’ll be able to find in his book that’s already available for pre-order on his website.
#1 Manyatta, Kenya, Ezekiel, 22-Year-Old Warrior
Subway and streetcar operators
Description: Operate subway or elevated suburban trains with no separate locomotive, or electric-powered streetcar, to transport passengers.
Median annual wage (2012): $62,730
Education required: High school diploma or equivalent
Projected job openings (through 2022): 3,300
On-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
1. There’s an amazing Chinese takeaway place a minutes walk (if that) from my house and I often pay for deliveries. I can’t look the delivery dude in the eye.
2. I used to live directly across the street from a pizza place. At a cross walk. I would still order delivery rather than walk across the street to get it. The guy wouldn’t even get in his car most times. I could watch him walk across from my living room. I’m actually fairly fit. Just didn’t want to put on outdoor clothes. Yes I tipped decently. When it would be raining, he’d drive.
3. Rotate the batteries twice in the remote. Still wont work, watch Golden Girls marathon.
4. Sometimes, when I’m really hungry, I’ll just take a nap because it’s easier than making food.
5. If I have to put something fragile on the floor, like my phone, instead of bending to put it down gently, I drop it on my foot to ‘soften’ the impact, and then let it roll off the slope off the foot.
6. I have remote controlled outlets in my room, so that I can turn on/off any electronic device without getting out of bed.
7. My light is the opposite end of the room. I sometimes call my brother in, ask a random question, and say “oh can you turn my light on?” as if it’s an after thought.
8. Sometimes I’m too lazy to dry myself after a shower so I end up just sitting on the edge of the tub or standing until I eventually just air-dry.
9. The other day, i was laying in bed, and my Roku remote was on my desk, literally 5 feet away. Rather than stand up to get it, I grabbed my phone, downloaded the Roku app, and used my phone to stop the movie. 5 feet.
Check out this new video from atmospheric folk musical collective Gabriel Wolfchild and the Northern Light. It’s pretty chill and getting a lot of buzz from pretentious hipster music blogs.