Here’s What Emily Blunt and John Krasinski’s $6 Million NYC Townhouse Looks Like – Celebuzz
A Few Answers To Questions You Always Wondered About – Caveman Circus
The Most Beautiful Cats In The World – Leenks
19 Fascinating Crime Documentaries You Can Watch On Netflix Right Now – Buzz Feed
Here are the 5 best over-the-counter medications you can buy at the dollar store – Rare
Tom Brady Will Likely Vote for Donald Trump on ‘Super Tuesday or Whatever it Is’ and More News in Six Clicks – Socialite Life
The owner of Isis Hair Salon in South Central always wanted her business to be famous. But not like this – OMG Blog
Amber Rose Goes Naked Under Mesh Top To Promote Here Sexual Power Female Movement – Showbiz Spy
10 Best Places To Live Like A Rich Person With Very Little Money – Quirly Cues
Ariel Winter’s Secretary Look for Modern Family Promos – G-Celeb
Awesome Pictures That Speak Louder Than Words – Bro My God
11 apps you should use every day – Business Insider
Looks like you have it all figured out (32 Photos) – Bad Sentinel
Gwen & Gaven Sell Beverly Hills Home for $35 Mill! – Evil Beet
To The Friends Who Still Love Us Even If We Don’t Talk To Them Every Day – Thought Catalog
South African-born photographer John Thackwray has come up with a project to show how the lives of the same generation people from around the world differ because of the place they were born in.
He’s spent more than 6 years documenting the bedrooms of over one thousand of the millennial generation people (born in the 80s and 90s) from 55 countries. The result is a photo series John calls My Room Project, which aims to capture and compare the different values, points of view and aspirations of a single generation.
The photographer also interviews the participants to get their opinions about various topics including lifestyle, local issues, education, religion, love, and many more. All of which you’ll be able to find in his book that’s already available for pre-order on his website.
#1 Manyatta, Kenya, Ezekiel, 22-Year-Old Warrior
Subway and streetcar operators
Description: Operate subway or elevated suburban trains with no separate locomotive, or electric-powered streetcar, to transport passengers.
Median annual wage (2012): $62,730
Education required: High school diploma or equivalent
Projected job openings (through 2022): 3,300
On-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
1. There’s an amazing Chinese takeaway place a minutes walk (if that) from my house and I often pay for deliveries. I can’t look the delivery dude in the eye.
2. I used to live directly across the street from a pizza place. At a cross walk. I would still order delivery rather than walk across the street to get it. The guy wouldn’t even get in his car most times. I could watch him walk across from my living room. I’m actually fairly fit. Just didn’t want to put on outdoor clothes. Yes I tipped decently. When it would be raining, he’d drive.
3. Rotate the batteries twice in the remote. Still wont work, watch Golden Girls marathon.
4. Sometimes, when I’m really hungry, I’ll just take a nap because it’s easier than making food.
5. If I have to put something fragile on the floor, like my phone, instead of bending to put it down gently, I drop it on my foot to ‘soften’ the impact, and then let it roll off the slope off the foot.
6. I have remote controlled outlets in my room, so that I can turn on/off any electronic device without getting out of bed.
7. My light is the opposite end of the room. I sometimes call my brother in, ask a random question, and say “oh can you turn my light on?” as if it’s an after thought.
8. Sometimes I’m too lazy to dry myself after a shower so I end up just sitting on the edge of the tub or standing until I eventually just air-dry.
9. The other day, i was laying in bed, and my Roku remote was on my desk, literally 5 feet away. Rather than stand up to get it, I grabbed my phone, downloaded the Roku app, and used my phone to stop the movie. 5 feet.
Check out this new video from atmospheric folk musical collective Gabriel Wolfchild and the Northern Light. It’s pretty chill and getting a lot of buzz from pretentious hipster music blogs.
This is a story of the right person, in the right place, at the right time. Rock Hill real estate agent Casey Lawrence found the injured Pit Bull dumped in the woods after getting lost while showing a property. The dog was discarded and left to die after likely being used as a bait dog by dog fighters. He was surrounded by bones and animal carcasses!
Fortunately, Casey found the dog, now named Rambo, in time! She rushed Rambo to Baxter Veterinary Clinic. Rambo was covered with bite marks and lacerations and was severely injured, and his leg wounds infected with gangrene.
21 Group Halloween Costumes That Are Just Perfect – Leenks
A Damn Fine Collection Of Fascinating Photos And Videos – Caveman Circus
Witness the epic “Price is Right” moment that has the internet freaking out – Rare
Melania Trump Defends Husband Donald Trump, Says He Was ‘Egged On’ to Say Lewd Comments – Celebuzz
6 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Quit Having Sex – Quirly Cues
WATCH: Corgi Pup Struggles While Trying to Climbs Stairs – Socialite Life
Dragons need space! GOT’s Emilia Clarke buys $4.64 mn house in Venice – Evil Beet
Online retailer withdraws Kim Kardashian West robbery costume after outrage – OMG Blog
The 12 Best Countries For Americans Who Want To Live Abroad – Thrillist
Adorable Napping Shots Of A Baby & Rescue Dog That Will Melt Your Heart – So Bad So Good
Ariel Winter Looking Thick in Lacy See-Through Booty Shorts – G-Celeb
Terrifying Nightmares from Around the World – VICE
Parents who’re really into trolling their children (27 Photos) – Bad Sentinel
Dog Given Up For Being Too Big Tucks Herself Into Bed At The Shelter – The Dodo
13 Illustrations That Show Love Is Not Always as It Appears – Bright Side
The dream of waking up and randomly finding the source of your depression.
The frustrating way people talk about mental illness versus other illnesses.
1. Adorable Lil’ T was adopted at 10-years-old
Photo Credit: Tiacat10
2. An older woman adopted the white cat in the middle at 19-years-old
Photo Credit: lazespud